Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

TIHTY White House Contest submissions thread

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

YourEvilTwin

More and more submission have been coming in for the White House contest and I think we need a thread to share these videos with everyone here. Here I will post a few, and please share the ones that you come across to this thread.

Mister Gaga

The oscars performance really made an impact. Happy to see so many people talking about it, and realizing how important this issue is.

CannaeDrive
6 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

Gaga should tweet about this.

Tweet Bobby and Gaga this thread guys!

Agree. Some of these acapella are really good.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

ThatAsianGuy

No way. The TIHTY:It on us album is upon us composing of different covers and the lead.single.is postponed again.:poot:

Nicogly

Wow...I am speechless. Hands down, this is the most powerful song Gaga has ever taken part of. To see how it has moved people to take a stand, it is just too much. I love this, and I am thankful people are aware and they are talking about an issue that shouldn't even exist. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Gagaloo911

This is so awesome. I think it's great people are doing this and submitting them for such an important issue that needs to be addressed.

NewYorkCity
6 hours ago, Nicogly said:

Wow...I am speechless. Hands down, this is the most powerful song Gaga has ever taken part of. To see how it has moved people to take a stand, it is just too much. I love this, and I am thankful people are aware and they are talking about an issue that shouldn't even exist. 

When will Born This Way :giveup:

RockySayTalk

This is really cool, glad to see the message getting around like that. I'm sure Diane and Gaga would love seeing these vids, hope they're getting out there.

second one is my fav for anyone not sure which one to watch 

Archived