💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

will there be LG5 news tomorrow?

WORLDofGAGA

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA

Cause Gaga is being interviewed on 2 radio stations tomorrow, do you think she will spill any information on her new music, a big announcement or a hint or do you think she will want to keep it all in for a surprise? 

@W0RLDofGAGA

PunkTheFunk

Probably just TIHTY stuff. When she's asked about new music she'll say "I'm working on new music, I'm so excited about it, it's coming this year" and then Ryan Seacrest will ask her about AHS. Bookmark me.

Harry

Don't see why there would be since TIHTY has just been sent to pop radio, so she's doing interviews on the big shows to push it. It will just be a continuation of what she started on Friday with her Z100 interview imo... Of course it's possible but there's nothing to indicate that there will be any announcement.

WORLDofGAGA
1 minute ago, mic said:

I think her main priority is to get radios to play tihty, thus I don't expect it

Ah yeah good idea/point, however I do hope they push her a little bit to say more

@W0RLDofGAGA

Mister Gaga

No. She'll get interrupted again :emma: No, seriously, she's there only because of TIHTY.

HEARTHUNTER

Hopefully, but I think we should all keep out expectations really low

She will probably discuss about TIHTY

Impostor

tomorrow is monday.

monday = 6 letters.

mon+day = mom day.

'Mom Day' single coming 6 am with pregnancy announcement.

LynpheaStar

She will be like "I enjoy writing it" and GGD will have a meltdown about "writing"

boomkack me

Robo Ga

She better at least give us a release month so that I can start making my LG5 advent calendar

đŸ€–âšĄïž

Archived