💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga will be talking to Carson Daly tomorrow

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Bradley
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

No, but in the beginning she wasn't paying much attention to it...  it all started after the nominations... 

because it wasn't officially released? Gaga said she only felt comfortable speaking about this issue (especially regarding herself) recently. The Oscars is over and she's still promoting it though.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPNick
Just now, Tom Hardy said:

because it wasn't officially released?

there were no intentions to do it..

Bradley
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

there were no intentions to do it..

I edited my post. What do you mean it was not intended to be released? It came late but it was intended to be released.

ModernEcstasy
4 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

The bold part is a good suggestion from a business perspective, but right now we are talking about a social issue, which cannot stop just because a film has finished its screening.

Fans might have heard a lot about Til It Happens To You but Gaga is not raising awareness among GGD, she's making this known to more people, the public, which obviously are not as aware about this issue as us. You've got to understand that.

Yes of course I do. 

I am fully aware that this is a very personal song for Gaga.

But you have to admit that it is quite the coincidence that it is happening now after nominations and performances. All of a sudden she wants it on radio. Why did she not want it played on radio and give interviews 6 months ago?!?

ARTPOPNick
Just now, Tom Hardy said:

I edited my post. What do you mean it was not intended to be released? It came late but it was intended to be released.

Diane said she had to do anything she could just to get it released, because there were no plans to do it..  (I thought she said in during a Q&A at tiwtter

Music

posted this in the other thread, thought i'd share here aswell.

okay, no meltdowns i promise. but this is just lingering in the back of my mind.

after all of these amazing promotional opportunities (Superbowl, Grammys and Oscars) Gaga has garnered a lot of positive spotlight, and she has allowed the world to recognise her absence from the music industry - and they are craving for her return as much as we are.

i just do not understand how she can let this spotlight dim out so quickly and easily.

yes, Til It Happens To You is an amazing song with an extremely powerful message. but many heard this song over a year ago (keeping in mind that Gaga's team's had intentions of not releasing it commercially). i believe that after the Oscars performance, the song was in the public's eye for a few days and then people resumed bopping to 'Work'.

i know many of you are going to say that all of this recent publicity doesn't matter, as long as the music is good etc..
however, Gaga deserves success. she deserves to be viewed as a respected artist globally. she deserves the world in her hands again.

i know you have a plan Gaga, but please -
trust in your work and know that the world is waiting.. impatiently.

Whispering
20 minutes ago, Gagabloke said:

Erm.... we have been aware of TIHTY for almost a year now. 

Its okay for some of us to not want it shoved down our throats now (after so long)

I am a victim of this subject. I don't want to hear about it on such a regular basis. It's great to raise awareness, but I'm ready to move on. 

In my own opinion (which I am entitled to)  I think she should of promoted it during its release and to help raise awareness along with the film in which it was intended for.  Not now. 

Don't follow this promo time, then. This promotion time is about TIHTY. If you don't want to hear about it, don't listen to the interviews or read the threads about it.

The song took on a new life of its own with the Oscar performance, which in turn, is continuing to get the message out and help create a conversation....a conversation that needs to be had at every opportunity available. 

Bradley
11 minutes ago, Gagabloke said:

Yes of course I do. 

I am fully aware that this is a very personal song for Gaga.

But you have to admit that it is quite the coincidence that it is happening now after nominations and performances. All of a sudden she wants it on radio. Why did she not want it played on radio and give interviews 6 months ago?!?

I'm not sure how this works but you don't just wake up in the morning, tell your manager you want to spread awareness and go for an interview in the afternoon. Your song has got to have some impact before interviewers come to you. She was also busy with AHS for a few months, she did interviews for AHS instead.

Why do I have a feeling like Gaga pushed to make TIHTY a single after the Oscars thinking it would smash? 

I have a feeling like Bobby is losing control of her again. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Whispering
4 minutes ago, Pop said:

Why do I have a feeling like Gaga pushed to make TIHTY a single after the Oscars thinking it would smash? 

I have a feeling like Bobby is losing control of her again. 

I'm sure she doesn't think it will smash. It is an important message and people responded to the performance. She's simply taking this opportunity to spread information on a timely and important subject. 

Again? Bobby never had "control" of Gaga and he never will have it. That's not his, or anyone else's job. Bobby is a manager. He doesn't control Gaga, in any way! 

StarstruckIllusion

Added interview to the OP (sorry I was late) and holy **** this thread blew up 

StarstruckIllusion

My thread peaking @ #4. Applause teas :toofunny:

giskardsb

Gaga is trying to make the world a better place while some of you call her derogatory names, whine about LG5, denigrate TIHTY,  claim to quit being a fan, and otherwise act like spoiled children.  There are many producer and management driven puppets who speak a good game but don't do anything in real life that jeopardizes their marketing plan. You want product, there is plenty of it out there. 

Archived