Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
performance

"Applause" resonates Azerbaijan!

GreekGod

Featured Posts

GreekGod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qntW5wGRclI

The Voice Azerbaijan finalist took stage yesterday to perform ARTPOP hit Applause in the Grand Final, and at the end of the night Emilia became the winner!

She performed the song for two times, and expressed her love for Lady Gaga in her personal account, dedicating the song to all monsters. 

Following her performance last night, ARTPOP rise to number 30 in iTunes chart.

Lady Gaga herself surprised Baku fans last June in the opening ceremony of European Games, performing "Imagine" to 65,000 listeners.

I am living in Baku and she has a great fan army here, hopefully she will expand her next tour to Azerbaijan as well. About the performance itself, Emilia had some pronunciation issues but overall it was really cool to hear the song on stage. ARTPOP , ha spring awakening I guess. :laughga:

Azor Ahai

That's the winner? Sorry but she doesn't sound that good :emma: 

She doesn't even know some lyrics :rip: 

so nice to see Gaga's influence in almost every corner of the world

global queen :gaycat:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Could I beer. Its could I bare lol. She didn't know the lyrics. Its better than not singing it at all tho so

:applause:

yes and

iTunes: Applause #129 Azerbaijan 
Good promo :poot:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

I think applause would be a phenomenon now if gaga saved it for lg5 I think the sound was a bit ahead of its time. It sounds so new.

GreekGod
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

I think applause would be a phenomenon now if gaga saved it for lg5 I think the sound was a bit ahead of its time. It sounds so new.

exactly. it's the only gaga song that I listen to almost everyday, and hell, it's been more than 2 years but still sounds so fresh. 

Archived