Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@Taylor Checkers is one of the GGDers pretending to be a soccer mom to promote Perfect Illusion (I have no explanation for this), and since I follow him on twitter when I saw these stupid tweets from some random woman I was SO confused like 'who is this crazy lady and why am I following her??" When I finally realized what was going on I sent him a DM I think you'll recognize:

UNTcSKh.png

:toofunny: 

It still haunts my nightmares every night smileys-afraid-633450.gif

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

BLACKPINK to end promotions and prepare for comeback. 

BLACKPINK promotions "lasted longer than expected"

They had, what, three live performances? :awkney: 

Ofc, if they're really 2NE1 2.0 than in a year or so YGs gonna stuff em in a closet and forget they even existed.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Red Velvet's whole mini is great :giveup: 

I agree. They slayed me as usual. :giveup:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

I finally watched Russian Roulette. Don't read on if you're a fan :rip: 

Like, the video's worse than Dumb Dumb, the song's worse than Ice Cream Cake, the concept's worse than Happiness, and it just looks and sounds like something 20 other girl groups currently promoting could have come out with.

I guess I really do put SM on a pedestal cuz this just seems so ordinary to be one of theirs. I feel like SM releases usually have something that's kind of special or stand-out about them, and this isn't that. Like, this strikes me as something that can certainly compete with groups like Twice and GFriend, but I thought Red Velvet would blow them out of the water, not just "be on their level but with a bigger company."

Edited by PoshLife

fashion monster
34 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Like, the video's worse than Dumb Dumb, the song's worse than Ice Cream Cake, the concept's worse than Happiness, and it just looks and sounds like something 20 other girl groups currently promoting could have come out with.

I guess I really do put SM on a pedestal cuz this just seems so ordinary to be one of theirs. I feel like SM releases usually have something that's kind of special or stand-out about them, and this isn't that. Like, this strikes me as something that can certainly compete with groups like Twice and GFriend, but I thought Red Velvet would blow them out of the water, not just "be on their level but with a bigger company."

SM is too busy plotting theories for EXO and NCT to actually care about the girls. I kinda liked this comeback, but maybe not as much as I'd hope to tho.

PopReaper

keojineun Heart b-b-beat
ppallajineunde
neodabji anhge Heart b-b-b-beat
georyeo nareul bol ttae
majimak nameun sungankkaji
jeomjeom dagaoji Crazy
ajjilhage gyeonun Russian Roulette

mOeXUpS.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
54 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

keojineun Heart b-b-beat
ppallajineunde
neodabji anhge Heart b-b-b-beat
georyeo nareul bol ttae
majimak nameun sungankkaji
jeomjeom dagaoji Crazy
ajjilhage gyeonun Russian Roulette

mOeXUpS.gif

lmao.gif 

-----

I see Gaga's taking a page out of KPop's and Perfume's books and revealing her single cover as an Instagram mosaic :green: 

PopReaper
15 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

lmao.gif 

-----

I see Gaga's taking a page out of KPop's and Perfume's books and revealing her single cover as an Instagram mosaic :green: 

And Red Velvet took a page out of the Ma-Ma-Pa-Pa-Pa-Perfect Illusion demo for the Heart B-b-beat's in Russian Roulettesus

mOeXUpS.gif

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

And Red Velvet took a page out of the Ma-Ma-Pa-Pa-Pa-Perfect Illusion demo for the Heart B-b-beat's in Russian Roulettesus

mOeXUpS.gif

can you link me to the fake song? I haven't seen it anywhere

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

can you link me to the fake song? I haven't seen it anywhere

Wt85Ccg.gif

• Like 1

PopReaper

My opinions on Russian Roulette: The song is so great and catchy :giveup: Definitely has hit potential

The MV is also pretty good, some of the green screen scenes look kinda cheap tho

And the album is probably their weakest so far tbh (including The Velvet if you don't count the 3 remixes and the LSM cover), the only other great song on the album is Some Love, the rest are just ok/nothing special

PoshLife
12 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Wt85Ccg.gif

omg fake leaks are so easy to spot not just because of the voice but also the sh*tty unoriginal lyrics. Like yeah Gaga can be self-referential but little monsters can't write a Gaga-esque song without stealing like half her words and themes. And what's with the random card game analogy thrown into all the space stuff? 

The chorus is almost good though

PopReaper
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

omg fake leaks are so easy to spot not just because of the voice but also the sh*tty unoriginal lyrics. Like yeah Gaga can be self-referential but little monsters can't write a Gaga-esque song without stealing like half her words and themes. And what's with the random card game analogy thrown into all the space stuff? 

The chorus is almost good though

yeah it sounds straight from a "How To Write a Lady Gaga Song 101" online tutorial :toofunny: From the melody to the stuttering

Spoiler

The Ma-Ma-Pa-Pa-Pa-Perfect Illusion's really get stuck in your head tho :emma:

At least it does a great job of lowering everyone's expectations until Friday :flop:

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

yeah it sounds straight from a "How To Write a Lady Gaga Song 101" online tutorial :toofunny: From the melody to the stuttering

Hide contents

The Ma-Ma-Pa-Pa-Pa-Perfect Illusion's really get stuck in your head tho :emma:

At least it does a great job of lowering everyone's expectations until Friday :flop:

I know right, like it CAN'T be worse than this.

...can it?

PopReaper
4 hours ago, PoshLife said:

jWJmIRr.gif

Spoiler

eli_zps0932edf9.gif