Featured Posts

PoshLife

I got myself for forty
I got myself for shorty
And I'm about to go get lifted
Yes I'm about to go get lifted

tumblr_inline_n7zxjiKPNV1rxjdb3.gif

2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Me too. For their Japan shows they did it as part of a medley with two other songs (don't remember which), but I'm hoping for the full version on the US tour. I mean it's their only "English language" song (I mean it has all of ten words in it... lol. It actually has as many Japanese words as English)

Tbh it was the first song of theirs I downloaded. It's what got me into them in the first place. I hope they perform the full thing. 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Martijn

Lifted is so catchy! I really like it.
Still not sure if it has the potential to be a hit in the US, but it definitely is catchy, so I guess it has?

Oh yeah and I'm not sold on Secret yet. It gives me Rupaul vibes, but not in a good way. The prechorus is pretty cool though!

Edited by MartijnMonster

PopReaper

lipstick seutik seugo nae ipsure bareugo
jal daryeojin hayan syeocheu wie saljjak muchigo
lipstick seutik seugo ne ipsure matchugo
ajjirajjil soseun swaegol wie mollae muchigo
eomeoeomeo eoeoeoeo eomeoeomeo

Wt85Ccg.gif

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

HauntingHollow
5 hours ago, MartijnMonster said:

YAAAAASSS! As you can probably tell my by avi ;)
Wonder Girls are probably my #1 K-pop group right now, but BLACKPINK is messing with me too
Are you into other groups as well?

Yubin :D i only like the Wonder Girls, the other groups seem boring to me :neyde: I guess Yubin is your fave right ? Everybody likes her the best, i guess my fave is Yeuun, even though it took me weeks to be able to recognize them by face, especialy Yeuun and Sunmi :icega:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Martijn
1 minute ago, Moncher said:

Yubin :D i only like the Wonder Girls, the other groups seem boring to me :neyde: I guess Yubin is your fave right ? Everybody likes her the best, i guess my fave is Yeuun, even though it took me weeks to be able to recognize them by face, especialy Yeuun and Sunmi :icega:

I love Yubin so much :excited2:
I could give you some recommendations of other groups you might like. Do you like all of Wonder Girls' songs or just the recent ones?

HauntingHollow
1 hour ago, MartijnMonster said:

I love Yubin so much :excited2:
I could give you some recommendations of other groups you might like. Do you like all of Wonder Girls' songs or just the recent ones?

I Feel You and Why So Lonely are my faves, but i like Be My Baby and Nobody too ( especialy the band version ) but they had some other great songs on Reboot as well. I feel like other K-pop groups lack individuality and look and sound the same while the Wonder Girls have adopted this 80s style and just stand out from all of them. If you know any other group like them please share.

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*