💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Taylor

My f(x) Blu-ray did indeed get shipped today :toofunny:

It was $43 for the Blu-ray, $15 for shipping and $10 for import fees (you pay them to Amazon who pays them to DHL for you)

So at around 11am I get a text from DHL... Asking for $34 in customs fees :deadbanana:

So I went on the instant chat thing (luckily the guy I spoke with knew English cause I totally forgot I was speaking to someone in Japan lmao.gif) and explained what had happened. He not to worry and he'd get the amount refunded by DHL Japan as it is an error on their part and said he'd email me back later to confirm everything

:rip: 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

My f(x) Blu-ray did indeed get shipped today :toofunny:

It was $43 for the Blu-ray, $15 for shipping and $10 for import fees (you pay them to Amazon who pays them to DHL for you)

So at around 11am I get a text from DHL... Asking for $34 in customs fees :deadbanana:

So I went on the instant chat thing (luckily the guy I spoke with knew English cause I totally forgot I was speaking to someone in Japan lmao.gif) and explained what had happened. He not to worry and he'd get the amount refunded by DHL Japan as it is an error on their part and said he'd email me back later to confirm everything

:rip: 

On second thought, maybe I won't start a collection.

Taylor
16 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

On second thought, maybe I won't start a collection.

I swear 2016 is cursed...

I only paid customs 4/5 times before then.

Now it's like every bloody order :toofunny: 

Martijn
9 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I swear 2016 is cursed...

I only paid customs 4/5 times before then.

Now it's like every bloody order :toofunny: 

I thought we found out you are the one who's cursed :hor:

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

I thought we found out you are the one who's cursed :hor:

yes.gif 

Martijn

I ordered 4 copies of Why So Lonely today (hopefully I get 4 different covers :emma:) from KoreanMall.
They currently have an event where they provide free worldwide shipping for orders over $49 (about 4 or 5 albums). So, if you're considering buying K-pop albums, you might want to do it now since shipping from Korea can get very pricey. 

Spoiler

I sound like I get sponsored by them :toofunny:

I just realized that this means I'll also get 4 posters :flop:

Taylor

I found $43 of stuff I want from Korean mall

:emma:

But tbh I'm a bit hesitant since I'd have to use a VPN to pay and I'm not sure how secure that is :toofunny: 

Taylor

I suppose I could always switch it off after I get redirected to PayPal or something idk

2 hours ago, MartijnMonster said:

I ordered 4 copies of Why So Lonely today (hopefully I get 4 different covers :emma:) from KoreanMall.
They currently have an event where they provide free worldwide shipping for orders over $49 (about 4 or 5 albums). So, if you're considering buying K-pop albums, you might want to do it now since shipping from Korea can get very pricey. 

Reveal hidden contents

I sound like I get sponsored by them :toofunny:

I just realized that this means I'll also get 4 posters 

I might check them out later. I normally use either yesasia or Amazon but they're kinda expensive. 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

fashion monster

I think you guys never discussed Matilda, and probably you won't. Maybe I'm enjoying it a bit too much, I don't know, but I really, really like their new song. Plus, it seems like no one cares about them and I feel bad because they obviously deserve more attention.