Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

It's good for a debut, to be sure. The song doesn't do it for me but I can see it catching on. What company are they with that they can afford that video right away? They did the concept better than AOA, for real.

@moonboywow my dude chill out :toofunny: 

imwoahvicky
14 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

There are a lot of fans who didn’t necessarily vibe with their favorite group’s debut or early work. So it’s weird that some people are so quick to decide that a rookie group is a flop based only on their debut.

I'm not saying you are calling them a flop. But dont write Cherry Bullet off yet

They're not flops, but I didn't feel that marching band pre-chorus at ALL and it reminded me of Gugudan's recent comeback

I didn't find the song to be that enjoyable either imo, I hardly remember the chorus and anything special that stuck out to me. The song had something going for it in the beginning but it did a complete 180 for the worse. For a debut it's impressive compared to groups like PRISTIN though 

The kpop industry is too oversaturated rn and it wouldn't surprise me if Cherry Bullet is just another miss like other nugu groups. They don't seem like the type of group I'll end up enjoying and following, they don't strike me as 'unique' or 'different' compared to groups like Red Velvet :shrug:  

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜
  • Love 1

imwoahvicky
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

They did the concept better than AOA, for real.

nnnn I thought of Bingle Bangle when I saw the video and don't know what's with the video game kpop vids lately 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

PopReaper

I remember very first time in love
I remember oh oh
I remember oh oh
neodo gateun gibunilkka So I’m in love
I remember oh oh
I remember

wooOAAAAAHHHH

b651fa6fb312a9a7607061d575ce699ad7e84703

--

Q&A is a cute girl

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • YAAAS 1

YCHofficial

Cherry Bullet's debut is solid. 

But the thing is, Cherry Bullet and CLC's upcoming comeback all do not matter now that ITZY is around the corner

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PoshLife said:

It's good for a debut, to be sure. The song doesn't do it for me but I can see it catching on. What company are they with that they can afford that video right away? They did the concept better than AOA, for real.

@moonboywow my dude chill out :toofunny: 

Don’t think anybody answered you, they’re under FNC - the same company as AOA :)

CLC...

Question had the song "Like"
FREE'SM had "I Like It"
BLACK DRESS had "Like That"

And now 'No.1' has "Like It" :toofunny:

Edited by Taylor
  • LMAO 1

BUtterfield 8
7 hours ago, Martijn said:

idk if the audio in this is the title track, but it's the gay bop we deserve

Sounds dope

Martijn
7 minutes ago, mister max said:

Good ****ING bye lmao

Where is HYUNSUK where is MASHIHO where is SEUNGHUN where is BYOUNGGON

I want YG to replace JunKyu and Yedam w 2 other 15 year olds and just debut Silver Boys separately

• Like 1