💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde
9 hours ago, SimonSays said:

It's the same song but with different production and choreography, that’s why I’m so excited:vegas: also the concept is different, as well with Come Back, and Dream Launch Plan seems to be the only original song. Testing the waters looks like a good idea :vegas: I’ll save some money for their physical release later (if they ever get one :emma:)

This Regular looks sexy as ****, I’m trying my best to not sexualise (is that the right word?) them but damn...

Edit: I forgot the title to Come Back and wrote Nightmare instead :laughga:

Yes we're only allowed to thirst over Kun and Ten for now :vegas:

• Sad 1

Okay so WHAT

I love Xiaojun :messga: omg this is incredible, I almost died :giveup: 

Dream Launch is so good, but I see why they decided to debut the group with Regular. 

I don’t know how to describe this feeling. :selena:

The night sky tells all
  • YAAAS 2

Neight Shayde

Another original and futuristic concept that only NCT can do :nooo:

The rest of the members popping in and out while Ten dances in the middle :nooo:

The CGI :nooo:

Them using the red audience seats as a backdrop :nooo:

Xiaojun :nooo:

Leader Kun :nooo:

Winwin was paid dust yet again. NCT is going into their third year now and they keep getting stronger, yet they still treat him like a newbie.

• Sad 1

mister max
1 hour ago, Martijn said:

Who do you think the blurred guy is?

I dont know but I hope its Yoon Yaehuk :huntyga: thinking qbout it and it actually could be him

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Martijn
3 minutes ago, mister max said:

I dont know but I hope its Yoon Yaehuk :huntyga: thinking qbout it and it actually could be him

I've heard people say it Jaehyuk indeed. I think he's a lovely guy but he's not ready to debut yet imo.
I'm personally rooting for Treasure A (JunKyu, Yedam, Seunghun & Hyunsuk especially) and Jeongwoo.

mister max
3 minutes ago, Martijn said:

I've heard people say it Jaehyuk indeed. I think he's a lovely guy but he's not ready to debut yet imo.
I'm personally rooting for Treasure A (JunKyu, Yedam, Seunghun & Hyunsuk especially) and Jeongwoo.

Same honeslty :giveup: all the "older" guys should make the debut team now cause its honestly their last chance in YG :air:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Martijn

Treasure Box Spoiler:

Spoiler

4/7 members of YG's new boy group were revealed in today's episode.
1. Haruto (rap)
2. Bang Yedam (vocal)
3. So Junghwan (dance)
4. Kim JunKyu (vocal)

The 3 remaining members will be revealed on January 21st, 23rd and 25th.

-

I expected Haruto, Yedam and JunKyu to debut, since they were all ranked high throughout the whole season. I didn't really notice Junghwan that much at all, so he was a bit of a surprise. My guesses (and hopes) for the final 3 members are Hyunsuk (rap), Seunghun (dance/vocal) and ByoungGon (rap)/Mashiho (dance)/Jeongwoo (vocal)