Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

mister max
1 hour ago, YCHofficial said:

I DM'ed her and she promised she's gonna do a cover of Rumor

this gonna be interesting :vegas: still press seoyoung and yujin didnt get a chance to sing this tho

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max

sappy isn't my cup of tea (tbh #CookieJar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sappysappy)

They all look STUNNING tho omg :air: :applause:

mister max
5 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

Is Jennie okay?

She was acting anxious the whole night

BUtterfield 8
7 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

oh god. this, and the kim petras collaboration :triggered:

Don’t you dare come for Kim Petras 

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Rainbow1 said:

Don’t you dare come for Kim Petras 

[rant alert]

Not sure if BrothaGaga was just saying they don't like her as an artist, but for me Kim Petras is problematic in a more important way and I wouldn't back down from that fight.

I can't imagine why she gets away with collabing with an accused rapist and has suffered so little blowback for defending him, while Katy Perry was shamed for working with the same person and ultimately had to drop her only hit-maker which will in all likelihood have a profound affect on her career. (That's not to mention the fact that Gaga will be implicated in anything about R Kelly for the entire rest of her life for making one song with him.)

Obviously the fact that Kim is transgender doesn't make her inherently more woke (see: Caitlyn Jenner supporting Donald Trump) and it certainly doesn't make her immune to criticism. She should be held to the same exact standard as everyone else.

I'm pretty confident that if she ever gets big - not cult gay big but real, mainstream big - her past comments about Dr. Luke will cause her damage as they would for anyone else. If she's smart, she'll disavow them with a quickness. (And not in the "other people had a bad experience but mine was good so we can have it both ways" way like Republicans did with Brett Kavanaugh.)

I saw her at Pride last year and she's a good performer, but I have since unstanned.

• Like 1

Neight Shayde
3 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Not sure if BrothaGaga was just saying they don't like her as an artist, but for me Kim Petras is problematic in a more important way and I wouldn't back down from that fight.

I loved her music, especially her recent halloween mixtape, but alas.....