other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
2 hours ago, Taylor said:

CHI CHI - resurrect. No, I'm kidding.

:lolga:ย 

I won't bother making predictions since that'll just make it more likely they all disband, but I'm hoping for more BoA (either Korean or Japanese), Taeyeon, and HYO. I basically have no hope for anyone else.

Over in Jpop, I'm excited for the new Utada song in January but other than that most of the artists I liked released albums in 2018 so I'm not expecting too much in 2019. Lecca may have a new album.

The WayV unit will probably be my fav oneย :messga:ย Iโ€™m living for the teaser.ย 

I canโ€™t wait to see what 127 is gonna do after the show in Korea. A japanse single maybe?

also Idkย what will happen with DREAMย :saladga:

The night sky tells all

PopReaper

Cute cover until he changes the lyrics of the second verse from "Tell me something boy" to "Tell me something girl" AGAIN :rip:ย the fragile masculinity jumped OUT :toofunny:ย and it doesn't rhyme either

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Martijn
5 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Cute cover until he changes the lyrics of the second verse from "Tell me something boy" to "Tell me something girl" AGAIN :rip:ย the fragile masculinity jumped OUT :toofunny:ย and it doesn't rhyme either

At her Enigma residency Gaga did the same thingย :toofunny:ย She changed both verses to ''tell me something, boy"

PopReaper
Just now, Martijn said:

At her Enigma residency Gaga did the same thingย :toofunny:ย She changed both verses to ''tell me something, boy"

ddddddd that's why I only stan Ally Maine now

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • LMAO 1

PoshLife
40 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

ddddddd that's why I only stan Ally Maine now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like, you're covering the song, we already know you didn't write it, do you think we're gonna assume you're suddenly gay cuz you sang the original word? :rip:ย :rip:ย 

the first time I ever heard someone change a pronounย in a song was when Melissa Etheridge covered Janis Joplin's "Piece of My Heart" in like 2005 and sang "Didn't I make you feel, like you were the only woman" and I just remembered thinking it was so ostentatious and unnecessary.

Edited by PoshLife

Neight Shayde
3 hours ago, SimonSays said:

The WayV unit will probably be my fav oneย :messga:ย Iโ€™m living for the teaser.ย 

I canโ€™t wait to see what 127 is gonna do after the show in Korea. A japanse single maybe?

also Idkย what will happen with DREAMย :saladga:

filmed by the same team that did all NCT concept teasers and the yearbook this year. probably my favorite one too. were they saving the budget and concepts for WayV :lolly:

i personally don't see the korean dream members going to 127. maybe we'll get the next fixed group in 2-3 years.

imwoahvicky

anyways, my only prediction for 2019 is Hyuna coming back with one of her best songs to date, it'll probably be upbeat, fun, and groundbreaking released with her favorite producer Bicksancho or whatever, and have groundbreakingย B-sides that are beyond our mental comprehensionย 

I heard she's staying independent or something but she'll still win cause she always does

her boyfriend is talented so he'll probably release some bops too

giphy.gif

โšœ Roll Deep โšœ
  • Like 1

LUO YI
3 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

filmed by the same team that did all NCT concept teasers and the yearbook this year. probably my favorite one too. were they saving the budget and concepts for WayV :lolly:

i personally don't see the korean dream members going to 127. maybe we'll get the next fixed group in 2-3 years.

I canโ€™t wait for the MVย :messga:ย Iโ€™m definitely buying whatever they release for this debut Idc what it is

I hopeย :saladga:ย the OT5 fits so well, I want them to stay in the same group even if I want Chenle and Renjun to be part of WayV

Edited by SimonSays
The night sky tells all