💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
7 minutes ago, Martijn said:

omg BoA, EXO, Key, NCT (repackage?), Hyo, EXO (repackage or winter album), RV, Taeyeon and NCT China possibly all before the end of the year? YG can't relate

YG found debuting a new idol survival show :sis:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

She deserves a physical album 😭

SM please give it to her - even if it's just Wanna Be, the 50 versions of Sober and the new song 🙏

Yes! 13th November :) 

yaaaaaaasssss

god please let it be even 10% as good as Sober, I need another bop

Martijn

With this and Crush it seems like WekiMeki and Gugudan have switched styles (except I like this better than WKMK's previous title tracks)

mister max
2 hours ago, Martijn said:

omg BoA, EXO, Key, NCT (repackage?), Hyo, EXO (repackage or winter album), RV, Taeyeon and NCT China possibly all before the end of the year? YG can't relate

Jennie, possibly BLACKPINK, winner, Mino and who knows maybe even CL disagree :vegas:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Martijn
56 minutes ago, mister max said:

Jennie, possibly BLACKPINK, winner, Mino and who knows maybe even CL disagree :vegas:

I don't believe it until I see it :oops:

fashion monster

I'm a little disappointed by Kibum's debut. Forever Yours sounds like smth scrapped from SHINee's last project. SM better give him another single to promote the album.

Where's Chemicals?:grr:

29 minutes ago, Martijn said:

I don't believe it until I see it :oops:

It's YG... we'll get the Jennie solo and that will be it from YG until 2023 when he announces BP signed another 7 year contract :giggle:

• Shook 1

fashion monster

I was caught by surprise by Taemin's Japanese album. I thought it was going to be released at the end of the month. I intentionally didn't watch the live performances and wow, I like this more than MOVE. Even the Jap. ver. of his old songs sound good.

Into The Rhythm is probably my favourite, followed by What's This Feeling and HOLY WATER. But there's not a single track that I'll be skipping, even tho MARS feels out of place, being more of a summery song in an overall "dark" album.

@Martijn You're from the Netherlands right? A friend on Instagram sent me a huge box of sweets for my birthday and has been educating me on Sinterklaas and chocolate letters and things 🙈

Martijn
16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@Martijn You're from the Netherlands right? A friend on Instagram sent me a huge box of sweets for my birthday and has been educating me on Sinterklaas and chocolate letters and things 🙈

I am! That's really nice! The sweets are one of the (at least for adults and "non-believers") most important aspects of Sinterklaas!

Did you by any chance get any chocolate covered "kruidnoten"? Those have got to be my favourite!

1 hour ago, Martijn said:

I am! That's really nice! The sweets are one of the (at least for adults and "non-believers") most important aspects of Sinterklaas!

Did you by any chance get any chocolate covered "kruidnoten"? Those have got to be my favourite!

I don't think so :sweat:

https://i.imgur.com/nO8wrjq.jpg

-

A friend from Poland sent sweets too, so I'll have plenty to try and munch on till Christmas hehe

Edited by Taylor

PoshLife

The dream bars and the pastilles look sooooo good

The dream bars remind me or something my brother brought me back from Europe last year, it was like a chocolate bar that had (I think) blueberries and lingonberries.