đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
37 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

how did you get it to embed? I tried the "insert other media" button, I tried pasting in the BBC code from imgur, I tried pasting in the link and hitting space/enter, etc.

Or is this some kind of Community Committee Privilege? :trollga: 

For me imgur doesn’t work so I use 

https://imgbb.com/

• Like 1

Martijn
1 hour ago, Rainbow1 said:

CUBE CAN ROT OMG LA VIE EN ROSE WAS ORIGINALLY FOR CLC 

Let's hope CLC is currently working on something better then

mister max
2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

how did you get it to embed? I tried the "insert other media" button, I tried pasting in the BBC code from imgur, I tried pasting in the link and hitting space/enter, etc.

Or is this some kind of Community Committee Privilege? :trollga: 

Imgur blocked GGD cause Admin doesnt pay money so I just used another uploader :flop: (postimg)

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
1 hour ago, Rainbow1 said:

CUBE CAN ROT OMG LA VIE EN ROSE WAS ORIGINALLY FOR CLC 

Omg delete this :messga:

How did people even get this :messga:

PoshLife
3 hours ago, mister max said:

Imgur blocked GGD cause Admin doesnt pay money so I just used another uploader :flop: (postimg)

OMG are websites supposed to pay imgur money now?? I had no idea that was a thing. well now I understand. and thanks for the alternative host ideas (and @Rainbow1)

• Like 1

mister max
26 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

OMG are websites supposed to pay imgur money now?? I had no idea that was a thing. well now I understand. and thanks for the alternative host ideas (and @Rainbow1)

Well imgur blocked us since we dont visit their site to view the image aka they cant get ad revenue :sharon:

Similiar problem:  https://www.beeradvocate.com/community/threads/to-anyone-who-was-wondering-why-they-cant-upload-from-imgur-anymore.569662/ it has happened to lots of other forums too lol

PoshLife
7 minutes ago, mister max said:

Well imgur blocked us since we dont visit their site to view the image aka they cant get ad revenue :sharon:

Similiar problem:  https://www.beeradvocate.com/community/threads/to-anyone-who-was-wondering-why-they-cant-upload-from-imgur-anymore.569662/ it has happened to lots of other forums too lol

ahhh I see. sounds like they have a failing business model :trollga: 

---

speaking of failing business models, RaNia was supposed to come back months ago but never did, and now I think Ttabo is out of the group and another member was added?

Edited by PoshLife
  • Like 1

BUtterfield 8

I mean we kind of already knew this since they partenered with live nation back in May but nice to see it from an official source. (Rebyte United apparently directs operations for BBC)

PopReaper
54 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

I mean we kind of already knew this since they partenered with live nation back in May but nice to see it from an official source. (Rebyte United apparently directs operations for BBC)

074a4e9a4cb213c18559a8eabb4ce041.gif

Hoping Brazil is also a part of these 4 countries, but it's probably gonna be the US, Korea, Japan and China I guess :emma:

And yas @ the possibility of a LOONA mobile game :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper

dalkomhan geu mat Ice Cream Cake
teukbyeolhajin oneure oulineun maseuro
ibgae mudeun Ice Creame
ni gaseum dugeungeoryeo naega daga ogetjyo
It’s So Tasty, Come And Chase Me
mot chamgesseo I Scream, You Scream
Gimme that, Gimme That Ice Cream

tumblr_inline_o4knaegFNY1qc4uvh_500.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 2

PoshLife

nnn apparently there's an official remix of Utada's "Too Proud" featuring two more rappers I've never heard of (in addition to the original rapper I'd never heard of)

I'll give it a listen when I'm home

PoshLife

Oh.

One of the rappers is a woman which is kinda cool. and apparently the three rap sections are in chinese, vietnamese, and korean, and she sings in japanese. truly an international queen

it kinda sounds like a trailer for a song though, and not an actual song :emma: the beginning sounds so stacked

PoshLife

Update: I'm obsessed with the Too Proud remix :emma: I really like the vietnamese girl's rap section. I'm gonna check her out