Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

Haven't found the other songtitles but I just got to the Singularity event lmao.gif It's still hilarious

omg link me

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife Little did you know it would be way worse than that :lolga:

I WAS JUST READING THAT

I was like, do I dare go down the Anda instagram rabbit hole. Those were some FUNNY pages but I still have the scars

PoshLife

This one lmao.gif

HAHAHAHAHA

and oh lorddddd of course we have to acknowledge the day we discovered Kashiyuka's gimpy arms:

"bye what the hell is THAT" is still my favorite reaction on here

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife Found the rest :legend:

MESS I think we weren't finding it cuz the words we were searching for were in a spoiler :smh: 

Cuz I also searched for "Whode love"

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

You were actually really close to "so much brighter" but we were convinced it was Taxi so :rip:

"Maybe not Someone's right but the first word def starts with "So(m)" and the second one def starts with "ri". The first word could also be two small words that just ended up blurring together."

Bye not me getting all of this right :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

"Maybe not Someone's right but the first word def starts with "So(m)" and the second one def starts with "ri". The first word could also be two small words that just ended up blurring together."

Bye not me getting all of this right :rip:

"Taxi (Someone's Riding)" will always be my most-missed song in KPop, with the possible exception of whatever CHI CHI was pictured recording in the studio before they disbanded

seriously though WHAT WOULD THAT HAVE SOUNDED LIKE?

PoshLife

when we actually found Brighter Lights though :rip: I remember you said it gave you goosebumps when it got to the part from the Instagram part, I wish I still had that post but I think it was in my request thread which got hidden/deleted :lmao: 

PopReaper

"So... this is it? This is how it ends? Quiet and peaceful, as the fall of last autumn foliage. There's no one to see them fall and dance in the wind. Nobody cares, not even the tree itself. Still, they make their last moves before falling to the ground, but there's no one to enjoy it. And so it ends. Goodbye my autumn leafs."

lmao.gif

PoshLife
5 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

"So... this is it? This is how it ends? Quiet and peaceful, as the fall of last autumn foliage. There's no one to see them fall and dance in the wind. Nobody cares, not even the tree itself. Still, they make their last moves before falling to the ground, but there's no one to enjoy it. And so it ends. Goodbye my autumn leafs."

lmao.gif

HAHAHAHAHA I recognized this immediately

some of them are actually still active on social media. I wish they'd put us out of our misery and just tell us they aren't coming back. I mean B.I.G has come back like four times since TINT came back (despite the fact that TINT charted higher and got more YouTube views). It's not happening.

PopReaper

Reading Page 1925/1926 rn, the day a still of the DWUW video leaked right after we discussed it and summoned Katy Perry on our website :legend: