other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Wasn't it Hyeri who wore a t-shirt with the rising sun? :huh:

Edited by Taylor

PoshLife
7 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

I only saw the image I posted in my response above yours. But yeah, I totally understand why it's a scandal now.

Oh, I see your other post now. Yeah what you posted is definitely nothing bad at all. Though I guess if it was posted around the same time as the Rising Sun thing, it might add to people's belief that she was being unpatriotic.

• Like 1

Martijn
1 minute ago, BurqaSwg said:

there's also the fact that her apology (in korean more) it sounded "forced" and not like she really took time to addressed correctly the situation. For being korean, it did left a bad taste in my mouth

exactly, i was like "really snapchat? a rising sun flag filter.."

Tbh, I always feel like the apologies sound too forced, I doubt they even write them themselves.
And yeah, I think we should be blaming Snapchat too actually

PoshLife
Just now, BurqaSwg said:

yeah she did 

tumblr_m3qeuoB2dt1r223h7.png

omg it even says "my shirt will help Japan" :rip: 

These idols need to be babysat i swear :smh: 

BurqaSwg
1 minute ago, MartijnMonster said:

Tbh, I always feel like the apologies sound too forced, I doubt they even write them themselves.
And yeah, I think we should be blaming Snapchat too actually

the first time on read on the scandal, i was like "why nobody talks about the fact that snapchat has a rising flag filter..."

Martijn
Just now, BurqaSwg said:

the first time on read on the scandal, i was like "why nobody talks about the fact that snapchat has a rising flag filter..."

Well, it's a local filter, so it can't be used outside of Japan. But still, if Snapchat made a filter for Berlin with a nazi flag it would definitely be a scandal too... 

• Like 1

YCHofficial

Did y'all see this mess... Choa being the biggest mess. Ailee & black dress girl were okay 

TluD4qV.gif

ZOS3UC.gif

Martijn
5 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Did y'all see this mess... Choa being the biggest mess. Ailee & black dress girl were okay 

They gave Solji the lamest parts :grr: Twice the 'and I'm holding on for dear life' part and once '1,2,3,1,2,3 drink'... gurl :saladga:
Apparently they'll have stages like this one for the rest of the month.

Edited by MartijnMonster

Currently ripping the CDs I got today...

It's so ****ing boring :rip: 

-

@MartijnMonster I got a reply from one of the sellers saying they didn't have any yet and would let me know if they got any :)

Martijn
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@MartijnMonster I got a reply from one of the sellers saying they didn't have any yet and would let me know if they got any :)

Great! I'll think about how much I would spend on it then. I shouldn't make that decision last minute :flop:

8 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

Great! I'll think about how much I would spend on it then. I shouldn't make that decision last minute :flop:

You sound so responsible, I'm more like... **** it and just go for it :deadbanana:

I should be more responsible... I used to be :smh: 

Edited by Taylor
  • Like 1

Martijn
31 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You sound so responsible, I'm more like... **** it and just go for it :deadbanana:

I should be more responsible... I used to be :smh: 

I'll probably end up buying it anyway too xD It's just... if we get 3 more of these it'll get expensive very quickly

6 minutes ago, MartijnMonster said:

I'll probably end up buying it anyway too xD It's just... if we get 3 more of these it'll get expensive very quickly

Yeah, I was thinking of only getting the first one - since it'll be the most "special" (since it's their debut) but I don't know :deadbanana:

Martijn
10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, I was thinking of only getting the first one - since it'll be the most "special" (since it's their debut) but I don't know :deadbanana:

Maybe I'll get two and see how much they're worth in 5 years

Spoiler

No I won't :toofunny: