💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

@PopReaper I just discovered I saw Annie Golden, who plays Norma on OITNB, in an off-broadway show ten years ago. The show was called The Ark, and it closed abruptly after like 20 performances :toofunny: (I guess I was cursed even back then)

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.playbill.com%2F

http://www.playbill.com/article/off-broadways-the-ark-closes-abruptly-com-129318

That's such a crazy coincidence. I was just randomly looking up the show today cuz I had one of the songs stuck in my head, and I saw that picture and was like "holy crap, is that...?"

Edited by PoshLife

PopReaper
22 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper I just discovered I saw Annie Golden, who plays Norma on OITNB, in an off-broadway show ten years ago. The show was called The Ark, and it closed abruptly after like 20 performances :toofunny: (I guess I was cursed even back then)

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.playbill.com%2F

http://www.playbill.com/article/off-broadways-the-ark-closes-abruptly-com-129318

That's such a crazy coincidence. I was just randomly looking up the show today cuz I had one of the songs stuck in my head, and I saw that picture and was like "holy crap, is that...?"

And then later you started stanning K-Pop, and the girlgroup The Ark disbanded months after their debut :lolga: The PoshLife curse lives on

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

RAMROD
1 hour ago, YCHofficial said:

And now suddenly 2NE1 will go on a forever hiatus now that theyre actually replaced

YG: Black Pink is not gonna be the same as 2NE1

*Debut girlgroup with 4 members and style similar to 2NE1*

Nah, BP was gonna be more than 4 people girl group, but the rest of them bailed. Not YG fault tbh.

Don't feel threatened tbh. BP deserve all these success, they had been waiting for 4 years for a debut after many delays.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

YCHofficial
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Nah, BP was gonna be more than 4 people girl group, but the rest of them bailed. Not YG fault tbh.

Don't feel threatened tbh. BP deserve all these success, they had been waiting for 4 years for a debut after many delays.

I dont think so

Theyre now split into 2 different groups.. Black Pink and the group that is known as ''Future 2NE1'' including girls such as Moon Sua which appeared on Unpretty Rapstar season 2 and other girls. Those girls are still training under YG. But some might have left 

RAMROD
Just now, YCHofficial said:

I dont think so

Theyre now split into 2 different groups.. Black Pink and the group that is known as ''Future 2NE1'' including girls such as Moon Sua which appeared on Unpretty Rapstar season 2 and other girls. Those girls are still training under YG. But some might have left 

I won't be salty tho, being an avid BLACKJACK that I am, they are still the same management lel

YCHofficial
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I won't be salty tho, being an avid BLACKJACK that I am, they are still the same management lel

yeah this was them in 2012, age 12 & 13 lol. Video uploaded by YG 

RAMROD
Just now, YCHofficial said:

They have trained so long. Don't get all.this hate tbh. Especially from some BlackJacks that are supporting BP senior, YG need more girl groups, and all of them can coexist tbh.

Just like SM with GG, fx, and Red Velvet

• Like 1

imwoahvicky
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

They have trained so long. Don't get all.this hate tbh. Especially from some BlackJacks that are supporting BP senior, YG need more girl groups, and all of them can coexist tbh.

Just like SM with GG, fx, and Red Velvet

I don't really hate them. I like them actually :green:

I'm just upset because it seems like 2NE1 has been trashed and YG has a tendency to put all of his artists on the backburner. Knowing YG, he could end up putting BP on the backburner too if he sends them overseas 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

imwoahvicky
1 hour ago, YCHofficial said:

That's not BP dancing/performing 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

RAMROD
15 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I don't really hate them. I like them actually :green:

I'm just upset because it seems like 2NE1 has been trashed and YG has a tendency to put all of his artists on the backburner. Knowing YG, he could end up putting BP on the backburner too if he sends them overseas 

Hmm, I won't know what actually happened. But 2NE1 been renewing their contract so they gotta do something some time. Kinda happy YG didn't enslave their artists as much as the other major management tbh. When someone seems getting work a lot like GD, he actually proposes the works and projects himself to YG. Nothing comes for free in YGE tbh.

Also new interview, he said he is very perfectionists hence all songs produced must met his standards before any of his artists can do comeback or debut for that matter.

imwoahvicky
Just now, RAMROD said:

Hmm, I won't know what actually happened. But 2NE1 been renewing their contract so they gotta do something some time. Kinda happy YG didn't enslave their artists as much as the other major management tbh. When someone seems getting work a lot like GD, he actually proposes the works and projects himself to YG. Nothing comes for free in YGE tbh.

Also new interview, he said he is very perfectionists hence all songs produced must met his standards before any of his artists can do comeback or debut for that matter.

I'm glad that YG doesn't enslave their artists either considering that they are very hard-working individuals and the majority of them are very sweet too

Even though 2NE1 did renew their contracts, doesn't necessarily mean that he will do anything with them (hoping that isn't true) since CL's debut is basically forever dead (considering that she will flop hard tbh. flop x2 since she's working with dr.luke) and he hasn't done anything new with the artists for a long time. (besides BP ofc)

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜