💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Still salty that the video got pushed to the side once ICC dropped so it's still stuck on 7m views. :giveup: One Of These Nights is getting close to matching it's amount of views and it was released last month :rip:

!!! #justice4automatic

Kiss My Lips is tied with The Red for my fave album of 2015. Maybe just a bit higher. This album track still eats everything

3 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

Kiss My Lips is tied with The Red for my fave album of 2015. Maybe just a bit higher. This album track still eats everything

I think it's definitely in my top 10, still waiting on the physical CD... It's in customs with the other stuff I ordered :emma: 

You have the physical copy right? Does it come with a photo card?

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think it's definitely in my top 10, still waiting on the physical CD... It's in customs with the other stuff I ordered :emma: 

Yeah it came with a card. The photobook is gorgeous too. Probably my second fave photobook after Red Light.

their reaction to AKB48 is priceless, they are like WTF? with everythign they hear about them:air:

c21c516b97e76865eb42e3e3b2a05639.gif

Edited by MARLON BRANDO
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Your CDs are still in customs? 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Viola said:

SONAMOO teas lmao.gif

Don't they have a song called "Deja Vu" too? lmao.gif

Spoiler

idk if you were here for this, but YCH and Taylor ordered one of Sonamoo's cds and it took like four months for them to get it. It became a running gag in here lol

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

SONAMOO teas lmao.gif

Hide contents

idk if you were here for this, but YCH and Taylor ordered one of Sonamoo's cds and it took like four months for them to get it. It became a running gag in here lol

I think Taylor might have mentioned it to me in the old thread before(Idr) but 4 months for a cd to arrive is ridiculous. 

then again I've been waiting like 2 years for Emilie Autumns audiobook I preordered to even be released. (She claims she redoing the whole thing which is why it's taking so long but tbh I don't think she had even bothered working on the thing. until like a year ago.)

edit: Maybe it's only been like a year and a half. Feels like it's been ages since I ordered the thing. For awhile I had forgotten about even ordering it.

Edited by Viola

OH MY ****ING GOD THE AKB48 VIDEOS ARE FINALLY IN HD QUALITY IN THEIR YOUTUBE VIDEO CHANNEL

I HAVE WAITED ZILLION YEARS FOR THIS

you guys have no idea how hard it is to get HD J POP videos, they are not on youtube, but their label has updated them with better quallity and keept their views so far

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

200x200px-ZC-28522036_Girl_crying_zpsb38

Edited by MARLON BRANDO
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

11 hours ago, Viola said:

Yes... They promised me on the phone it would be processed by the weekend so on Monday I would get the letter with any charges to pay, or have it delivered if there weren't any charges (there shouldn't be).

But nope... "Awaiting customs clearance" since 31st March.

I'll be placing my April order soon and I'll not have received the March parcel :deadbanana:

11 hours ago, PoshLife said:

SONAMOO teas lmao.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Haha, yeah... 

Ordered 7th January 2015... Shipped out on the 11th of May :flop:

STELLAR aren't doing much better... Ordered 18th December 2015... Shipped 14th April :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yes... They promised me on the phone it would be processed by the weekend so on Monday I would get the letter with any charges to pay, or have it delivered if there weren't any charges (there shouldn't be).

But nope... "Awaiting customs clearance" since 31st March.

I'll be placing my April order soon and I'll not have received the March parcel :deadbanana:

Haha, yeah... 

Ordered 7th January 2015... Shipped out on the 11th of May :flop:

STELLAR aren't doing much better... Ordered 18th December 2015... Shipped 14th April :rip: 

That's pretty ridiculous. I hope you get them soon. 

Did you already tell me what you were planning on getting for April? I'm gonna look later and see what I wanna get.

8 minutes ago, Viola said:

That's pretty ridiculous. I hope you get them soon. 

Did you already tell me what you were planning on getting for April? I'm gonna look later and see what I wanna get.

I think I did, but I might have changed my mind :deadbanana:

So far my list is...

Spoiler

TWICE’s new mini album (limited edition if possible, as I know there aren’t many of them)

Lee Hi’s full Seoulite album (if it gets a physical release… Don’t think anything’s been announced yet L)

Hyo Seong’s “Colored”

Maybe one or two older BoA Korean albums (I’m thinking Only One and Copy & Paste)

Edited by Taylor
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think I did, but I might have changed my mind :deadbanana:

So far my list is...

Reveal hidden contents

TWICE’s new mini album (limited edition if possible, as I know there aren’t many of them)

Lee Hi’s full Seoulite album (if it gets a physical release… Don’t think anything’s been announced yet L)

Hyo Seong’s “Colored”

Maybe one or two older BoA Korean albums (I’m thinking Only One and Copy & Paste)

Oh ok that's cool. Hopefully it won't take as long to get those.

Just now, Viola said:

Oh ok that's cool. Hopefully it won't take as long to get those.

If it does then :toofunny: 

Inb4 they arrive on the same day :smh: