Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Inb4 I randomly get a green one or something :toofunny: 

Or they send you the blue one

and the case is messed up :toofunny:

Edited by Viola
Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

I was surprised that they weren't all blue. Is it possible the other colors are limited edition or something? I thought these were the only two covers:

Using the instagram photos cuz I'm too lazy to google :smh: 

Just now, PoshLife said:

I was surprised that they weren't all blue. Is it possible the other colors are limited edition or something? I thought these were the only two covers:

Using the instagram photos cuz I'm too lazy to google :smh: 

The top one is the limited edition and bottom is the standard edition. I'm guessing the limited is out in 3 colours, as when they released Level3 it also had different coloured casing on the limited edition versions

a5BOAww.jpg

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

The top one is the limited edition and bottom is the standard edition. I'm guessing the limited is out in 3 colours, as when they released Level3 it also had different coloured casing on the limited edition versions

a5BOAww.jpg

I see. It just strikes me as odd that in all their promotions, I've never seen them actually mention the pink or grey ones. It's always the blue one. So it'd kinda suck for people who just assumed they'd get a blue one cuz that's the one they've been promoting everywhere, to randomly get a grey one.

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

I see. It just strikes me as odd that in all their promotions, I've never seen them actually mention the pink or grey ones. It's always the blue one. So it'd kinda suck for people who just assumed they'd get a blue one cuz that's the one they've been promoting everywhere, to randomly get a grey one.

Yeah, that's exactly what I though. I mean, fair enough if they'd mentioned it before - but since it doesn't say anywhere about it is so strange. :emma: 

It's not like Japan is shy to having 7173 different versions of CDs but at least they announce them in advance :emma: 

The only thing I could find is that the album "comes with a flyer" :toofunny: I'm guessing it's that thing that says "We are Perfume World Tour" :smh: 

Prismatic

I can't wait for Godtada to come snatch and slay. Queen coming to reclaim her #1 for most album sold in a week. 

The promo pictures are slaying me... About time Godtada leave and burn that ugly mushroom weave in the pass and go back to the long flawless weave. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I can't wait for Godtada to come snatch and slay. Queen coming to reclaim her #1 for most album sold in a week. 

The promo pictures are slaying me... About time Godtada leave and burn that ugly mushroom weave in the pass and go back to the long flawless weave. 

omg her short hair for the TITO era was SO bad :smh:

but omg I'm SO EXCITED we're like... only a few hours away if that. Cuz the first song is tied into a morning show, and it's morning in Japan now. YAAAAAAAAS

• Like 1

Prismatic
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

omg her short hair for the TITO era was SO bad :smh:

but omg I'm SO EXCITED we're like... only a few hours away if that. Cuz the first song is tied into a morning show, and it's morning in Japan now. YAAAAAAAAS

Heart Station and beyond, her hair is a mess. It looks awful and my friends thought she was a lesbian :rip: her shirt hair during Ultra Blue >>>>> 

I hope someone records it. Even if it's a potato recording. Wonder if this will be another Flavor Of God :giveup: 

PoshLife
Just now, Prismatic said:

Heart Station and beyond, her hair is a mess. It looks awful and my friends thought she was a lesbian :rip: her shirt hair during Ultra Blue >>>>> 

I hope someone records it. Even if it's a potato recording. Wonder if this will be another Flavor Of God :giveup: 

omg I'm SURE someone will record it. It's Utada and everyone knows she has international fans that will be dying to hear it. But also it's Japan, the Land of Pirating :smh: Didn't ARTPOP leak cuz Japan got theirs delivered early or something?

Prismatic
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

omg I'm SURE someone will record it. It's Utada and everyone knows she has international fans that will be dying to hear it. But also it's Japan, the Land of Pirating :smh: Didn't ARTPOP leak cuz Japan got theirs delivered early or something?

Everything leaks early or gets release early in Jp. Like the pop bible Emotion. 

I'm going to be refreshing all of my fave J-Pop forum every hour for anytbing that will be release lol

PoshLife

OMGGGGGG It's so pretty and with a beat! This is what I wanted for the first song.

Edited by PoshLife

PoshLife

Edit: nevermind, they cut out the song :lmao: 

Edited by PoshLife

Just now, PopReaper said:

afraid to download rn :emma:  is it really safe?

i'll find you and destroy everything you love if it isnt :neyde: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.