Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

@PopReaper if you liked Ai Otsuka's "Lovely Summer Days" I think you'll like this song. The instrumental is a lot more acoustic, but otherwise I think it's very similar.

PopReaper
6 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper if you liked Ai Otsuka's "Lovely Summer Days" I think you'll like this song. The instrumental is a lot more acoustic, but otherwise I think it's very similar.

this is cute music.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

this is cute music.gif

Yeah :nick: And her name is the same as mine :omg:

OMG I almost forgot to download FLASH now that I'm home!

PoshLife

Also, sine I'm home, I guess I'll listen to the 800 songs that were posted here while I was at work :emma: 

PoshLife
11 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

Omg these OSTs. They really love their ballads

THIAsCk.png

I know right, is there an OST that isn't boring in all of Korea tbh

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PoshLife said:

I know right, is there an OST that isn't boring in all of Korea tbh

I know right? Lol 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

10 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Also, sine I'm home, I guess I'll listen to the 800 songs that were posted here while I was at work :emma: 

This was one of the 800 songs posted here. Did you listen to it? :emma:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Bi Rain said:

This was one of the 800 songs posted here. Did you listen to it? :emma:

lmao.gif

I saw that last night and kept scrolling like

walkby.gif

It's better than that Red Velvet dirge though :emma: 

• Like 1

PoshLife

Perfume tickets go on sale March 21 at 1pm. Already have it on my calendar :ray:

My hope, since there's a "GA" section and a "Balcony" section, is that the balcony is assigned seats.  I think it would be SO fun to have a front row-balcony seat, so I can have an unobstructed view and not have to stand in line all day and in a big sweaty crowd all night.

Pray for me, this would be so awesome :giveup: 

2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Perfume tickets go on sale March 21 at 1pm. Already have it on my calendar :ray:

My hope, since there's a "GA" section and a "Balcony" section, is that the balcony is assigned seats.  I think it would be SO fun to have a front row-balcony seat, so I can have an unobstructed view and not have to stand in line all day and in a big sweaty crowd all night.

Pray for me, this would be so awesome :giveup: 

Good luck! Is it a big-ish venue? I guess it's hard to gage how quickly tickets might sell :emma:

-

Speaking of Perfume... My Spending All My Time CD was meant to be delivered today... But, it wasn't. :flop: It said it had arrived in the UK and left the main processing centre (not my local depot) so maybe I'll get it tomorrow.

Fan interpretation of the "One Of These Nights" music video:

The theme of this song is “Shi Yue Hao (Sewol South Korea Ferry) Ship Wreck”, f(x)’s Red Light is also about that ship, the release date of the song is July 7th. The incident occurred on 20140416 which is march 17th on the lunar calendar. On the album cover, Yeri’s face is blurred because she’s the same age with the victim of the incident, in the MV, Yeri is lying down on the boat and ended up drowned. There are scenes of water in the MV, every member had as ‘escaping’ action, like Joy climbing ladder, Seulgi opening a window and water going into Irene’s room and also Wendy crawling under a table. On some part, Seulgi keep on peaking out at the keyhole, its because she can’t get out from her room and she’s watching the ship sunken slowly through it. And finally on the cover, everyone is wearing a hood and holding a candle, they’re commemorating the incident. At the end of the MV, when the word 'red velvet’ came out in red, it indicates death. Anyway, SM said they delayed the MV due to quality changed, its because they changed the video aspect ratio to 1.33:1 which represents the past, memories and old movies, 16:9 ratio to 1:1 is the recent years, widening to 2.35:1 refers to present time. Update: Also, some theory say that SM delayed the release for a day is implying the goverment’s slow action on rescue students or people in Sewol. (Some of the article regarding the incident to MV scene: 1 (The story about 16 years old girl expected to be Yeri), 2 (The weather report on the day when the ship sinking “choppy, frigid conditions, wind, rain and seabound fog” there’s a scene where Wendy standing under heavy rain, Seulgi looking out at the window when its raining, Yeri sleeping in the boat under the rain, and Joy standing in a forest with her hair flying because of the wind).