Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

My first final final exam is tomorrow... will be so glad when uni is over! Only 10 more days and I'm free. cry.pngĀ 

I was wanting to listen to the deluxe edition of Taeyeon's "My Voice" in theĀ car, but I can't really be bothered copying it onto my computer and then sorting out the track names etc. before syncing to my phone.

And I've just realised I could just put the CD in the CD player... :emma:Ā 
I don't think I've ever done that before, so... let's hope it works. :toofunny:

Ā 

juju
5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I guess I'll post it then

Ā 

my edges :giveup:Ā 

C'mon D for Debut! :diane:Ā 

ā¤ x ā¤

Martijn

Wait, does anybody know if this is the last part of their pre-debut process? I thought there were supposed to be 4 parts, but ALLKPOP calls this the final part?

PoshLife

I can't believe the whole video is in vertical lmao.gif

Good thing they haven't debuted yet or that would be kind of embarrassing :green:

I actually don't like it that much, at least not yet. I'm having trouble recognizing the melody in the chorus.

Martijn
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Or sponsored by or whatever? :emma:Ā 

Just sponsored by, the Making video shows them filming with a normal camera

fashion monster
3 hours ago, MartijnMonster said:

Wait, does anybody know if this is the last part of their pre-debut process? I thought there were supposed to be 4 parts, but ALLKPOP calls this the final part?

It's the last part. The next "comeback" will be the official debut. It's unclear tho if it will be the conclusion of the whole thing or not. I mean, all the threeĀ single are connected (falling in loveĀ + relationship problemsĀ + dealing withĀ break-up) and then there are the letters pronounced by Kim at the beginning of each song. We already have K, A and R, so the next is expected to be D. Maybe, as a concept, it will be fourĀ parts but only three before official debut.

Martijn
3 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

It's the last part. The next "comeback" will be the official debut. It's unclear tho if it will be the conclusion of the whole thing or not. I mean, all the threeĀ single are connected (falling in loveĀ + relationship problemsĀ + dealing withĀ break-up) and then there are the letters pronounced by Kim at the beginning of each song. We already have K, A and R, so the next is expected to be D. Maybe, as a concept, it will be fourĀ parts but only three before official debut.

Makes sense... For some reason I thought the original plan was to have 4 pre-debut tracks. My fault.
Welcome back btwĀ :hor:

fashion monster
Just now, MartijnMonster said:

Makes sense... For some reason I thought the original plan was to have 4 pre-debut tracks. My fault.
Welcome back btwĀ :hor:

ThanksĀ :hug:

I've been traveling and was without internet:emma:

Minzy's mini sold 1 copy today... Girl's Day sold 6 copies... LABOUM another 3k :lolgaga:Ā