Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

I'm a little confused... SNSD debuted 12 years ago, right (2007)? So if this girl thought she was gonna be added to SNSD 17 years ago that would indicate it was pretty early on, while the group was still in training, not "overnight." Maybe I'm missing something?

At any rate I don't think Taeyeon needs to waste her time punching down like that, unless the girl was saying something disrespectful. IMO it's not a good look for a very major star to be getting into grudge matches with fairly irrelevant people - again, unless they were being insulting.

Edit: It also occurs to me that the Koreans have a very... different standard of respect than we do in the West. So I wouldn't be surprised if "I thought I was gonna be in this group" seems like a HUGE diss to them :laughga:

Edited by PoshLife

mister max
4 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

If it’s not in January they can keep it 

They been preparing the whole year

Where is Rosé solo

but it was obvious, they wouldnt start a new world tour without a new album, I think they even booked some arenas already?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

BUtterfield 8

Taeha is out of the company, yeonwoo is staying as an actress, daisy is still in discussions 

Edited by Rainbow1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

mister max
12 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

The budget...

Wow a STAGE

Serving more budget then all the other companies

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?
  • Like 1

PoshLife

I'm almost done with my P-cubed ranking. One thing I'm kind of surprised and impressed by is that my top 6 is all from 6 different album eras, and my top 10 spans all of their album eras (except the Love The World global compilation - I think Fake It was the only single from that era?).