Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
On 11/6/2019 at 1:55 AM, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper New Perfume already!! "Saisei" is a movie theme song and will be released digitally on November 29

Was a teaser of this already available somewhere beforehand? The beginning sounds kinda familiar

I really like it! Finally the choruses are back :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

fashion monster

I need tips on how to not get hyped because of visuals. I swear I'm trying my best, but Suho, Bacon and Kai are giving me such a hard time...:giveup: I just hope the album will be as good as The War and DMUMT/Love Shot. SM better promote them right this time and release a dance practice too:grr:

Spoiler

and feed Park Chanyeol whatever he's craving :oprah:

imwoahvicky

still can't get over Pledis clowning everybody with the Pristin V teasers and we got Spotlight as a b-side...yeah I didn't forget Pledis **** you 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

PoshLife
2 hours ago, PopReaper said:

Was a teaser of this already available somewhere beforehand? The beginning sounds kinda familiar

I really like it! Finally the choruses are back :giveup:

I don't recall. It's possible they've used it in something before, it does sound familiar now that you mention it.

Yeah I think I like this more than Challenger (but not nearly as much as Nanairo, that song's become one of my very favorites).  I feel like they're definitely moving back in the right direction after the weirdness that was Future Pop.

On 11/7/2019 at 12:49 PM, fashion monster said:

So far my least favourite song. And a low budget MV. I'm glad this is just a Japanese release. Hopefully Cre.ker is saving money for their next Korean comeback. But the chorus is cute, I love all of them. They haven't had a single comeback with a bad chorus yet, imo.

I actually disagree. I think this musicvideo has their biggest budget, considering most of them have their own Set. I mean comparing it to Giddy Up, Right Here or even the LQ running scenes in No Air, this is miles better. The Song alone is much more mature than f.e. Bloom Bloom - so I guess that’s preference. 

BTW, this Comeback wasn’t budgeted by Creker, but by Sony. They had lots of promotions at Train Stations etc. So, I am actually scared that the next Korean Comeback might have less budget, since Dreamlike sold like 77k on Hanteo - a step down from The Only (99k) and Bloom Bloom (102k or something along these lines)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

PoshLife

Probably my favorite of hers since Closed Doors. I appreciate the American Psycho reference (whether or not it's intentional)

Edited by PoshLife

PoshLife
6 hours ago, moonboywow said:

Yeah. I'll post something Chinese on a Korean pop thread. Okay. 

I mean, a full 60% of what I post here is Jpop (but I feel validated cuz it's stuff @PopReaper cares about and he's one of the OG kpop threadsters). So as long as you're not, like, spamming 800 photos of AKB48 it's okay to post non-kpop stuff here.

• Like 3

Computer

Why did yall delete the "JPop" out of your thread title again?

Was it spun off?

:popcorn:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ