Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS 6 starts shooting in June!

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

What panel? Is Gaga expected to attend it?

The Paleyfest Panel (on March 20th), they do this each year :)

For the moment only Denis O'Hare, Sarah Paulson, Cheyenne Jackson, Angela Bassett, Finn Wittrock, Kathy Bates and Wes Bentley are there.

But there's more to be announced, so maybe ? 

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/questions-for-american-horror-story.html

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

Ive been severely dissapointed with Freak Show and Hotel,  the storylines have been pretty poor.  I hope they can recapture the 'horror' element again and can have a somewhat cohesive plot.  

If it weren't for Gaga I would have given up on Hotel a lot sooner, the characters weren't developed enough and there wasn't really a plot. Any hint of horror they had with the addiction demon and the baby were tossed out the window for another sex scene or a slasher type death. I hope Ryan gets in right this time around because I don't see the franchise carrying on much longer if not. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Angel Down
16 hours ago, Shipper said:

I love to see her in AHS again! Give her a beggar or crazy clairvoyant vagrant role who tells premonitions ala paparazzi and nobody believes her.

She has been doing that ever since Paparazzi video came out :gaycat:

Bradley
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

The Paleyfest Panel (on March 20th), they do this each year :)

For the moment only Denis O'Hare, Sarah Paulson, Cheyenne Jackson, Angela Bassett, Finn Wittrock, Kathy Bates and Wes Bentley are there.

But there's more to be announced, so maybe ? 

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/questions-for-american-horror-story.html

You're a true AHS fan! Hopefully Gaga will attend the panel. It'd be really cool to see her sit there and answer questions from an actress's perspective. She had never done that before.

monketsharona
Just now, Tom Hardy said:

You're a true AHS fan! Hopefully Gaga will attend the panel. It'd be really cool to see her sit there and answer questions from an actress's perspective. She had never done that before.

yep I would love it ! At least at Comic-Con panel in July (they talk about last season + reveal all the main cast and details of characters from next season)

I don't think she'll attend Paleyfest in March but hopefully she'll be at Comic-Con :)

Yeah I'm a big fan of the show since far before Gaga was involved ^^ 

18 hours ago, whatevercrazy said:

Gaga'll get an Emmy this year.. I'm sure about it :flutter:

:rip: Don't put your hopes up.

17 hours ago, joemayzin said:

i saw on Facebook it's American Horror Story: Cruise - idk if that has been posted here or if its fake but i saw a pitcture of a promo.

Mess. That promo picture has been circulating the internet for awhile now. I doubt that's real.

17 hours ago, neptugne said:

With the aliens and Pepper talking to the doctor? And the zombies? And the devil?

OT: I just hope this season is scarier. Like the gore was kinda gross, but it wasn't like scary. The monster that Sevigny turned into in Asylum literally still scares me lmao and idk I just hope it's terrifying (I was gonna say "or coven-esque" but Scream Queens will do that)

Asylum, still, is the best season.

17 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

The variety of aspects in the plot doesn't preclude that they were all handled with a fair amount of weight, rather than being disregarded halfway.

Not every single thing in Asylum worked as well as Jude and Lana's stories, but I think that's the closest the show has ever come to telling a completely satisfying story, beginning to end, with minimal glaring issues. 

Basically, this.

14 hours ago, GardenOfEden said:

I hope the theme takes place on a cruise ship or in a prison.

We already have Asylum

Helxig

Just Gaga, babe, please don't wear yourself out between LG5 promo, filming this, then going on tour, if that is your plan. We need you in tip top shape for each individual thing you do. And we care about your health.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Yves said:

Maybe Jessica will be back?

possibly but not in June as her play is done in June ^^ But yeah she could definitely return on set later :)

1 hour ago, helxig said:

Just Gaga, babe, please don't wear yourself out between LG5 promo, filming this, then going on tour, if that is your plan. We need you in tip top shape for each individual thing you do. And we care about your health.

To be honestly, I don't think Gaga will tour in 2016. I think we'll only get AHS and LG5 this year (which is already huge ^^ 

Helxig
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

possibly but not in June as her play is done in June ^^ But yeah she could definitely return o set later :)

To be honestly, I don't think Gaga will tour in 2016. I think we'll only get AHS and LG5 this year (which is already huge ^^ 

I'd actually be very content with that. If the second half of the year is spent doing promo for LG5 and watching AHS7, before a 2017 LG5 tour, then I'm happy.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

nikola

i see them adjusting their shoot scheduel for Gaga.......i just hope gag will have diferent type of chareacter this time

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

JevyDuty
6 hours ago, Tom Hardy said:

For Hotel of course. The new season will possibly only be nominated next year.

From your mouth to God's ears. Please let this happen

Archived