💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga teases on muted Snapchat, captions "Writing for"

Music

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

I'm not really assuming ,is just that she hasn't been very comfortable with pop music for the past years. She has even said that she hated it, that it was like junk food.

It sells tho and she knows it. I don't think she will venture off to a totally Pop free genre....i'm sooo hoping for a rock//pop Album or something more rock ish...will have to wait and see...But with all the people she's been working with I expect funk/pop with slight rock instrumentation

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

It sells tho and she knows it. I don't think she will venture off to a totally Pop free genre....i'm sooo hoping for a rock//pop Album or something more rock ish...will have to wait and see...But with all the people she's been working with I expect funk/pop with slight rock instrumentation

I really hope too that this album style will be pop/rock

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Commercially she could pull it off and I think it could sell very well! But time will tell :flutter:

CyanLights
20 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

19 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Same, i think a rock fueled pop album could sound amazing from Gaga could sound amazing. I know people think Born this Way was rock inspired already but i think its more 80's glam rock if anything 

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, thatguy said:

Same, i think a rock fueled pop album could sound amazing from Gaga could sound amazing. I know people think Born this Way was rock inspired already but i think its more 80's glam rock if anything 

Except for The Queen and Electric Chapel nothing else from the Album sounded to rock ish...I don't find...little hints of glam rock but let's just hope she decides to go that route...I mean with her rock roots it's only a mater of time I would think 

Killa
13 hours ago, Levine said:

10 seconds and we already have a plagiarism accusation. Only the queen. 

I laughed so hard at that. That really got me

AgusPop
21 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Ok this is just getting mean.

It's one thing to avoid saying anything as a marketing strategy.

It's another thing to purposely tease new music for months with silent videos knowing your fans have been pretty patient and tolerant of your musical choices.

Because she hates you

Music
2 hours ago, Bloody said:

That bitch really enjoys teasing us. 

it's so difficult to watch considering how thirsty we are :giveup:

calmar

Now that I look at it closer, it looks like "Would you help me, piz-za? Ooh, just wait on me."

Here for the procrastinating college student radio smash. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Music
On 3/6/2016 at 5:12 PM, calmar said:

Now that I look at it closer, it looks like "Would you help me, piz-za? Ooh, just wait on me."

Here for the procrastinating college student radio smash. 

omfg :')

i think you're right :green:

littlepotter

YOU GUYS ARE HONESTLY THE BEST AND WOULD FIT RIGHT IN AS SPIES

chaeri pls

Music
On 3/7/2016 at 4:43 AM, BuzzcutSeason said:

Guys don't be cryptic about it

never :green:

Archived