Gaga teases on muted Snapchat, captions "Writing for"

Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity
10 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Apologies for the lack of video,  but I look a mess right now and I'm not what you're here for :gaycat:

If you listen to the second snapchat, she definitely ends with the same notes I do. So I'm fairly sure that these are the correct chords. (I'm 100% sure about the left hand since it was very clear in her video, and the right hand I'm pretty sure of as well.)

Also you might need to turn your speakers up, the recording seems pretty quiet :flop: 

Omg slay you are the best!! Thanks!!

Sounds amazing btw

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Those are NOT the chords.

It's possible the chords should be minor, and not major like I'm playing. I can't see which notes her middle finger is playing. But the bassline is definitely right, since it's extremely obvious which notes her left hand is playing and the snapchat with audio features the same notes that mine resolves to.

RegiRey
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Be sure to check out some of the other Gaga instrumentals on my channel if you want to get even wetter :ray: 

Wait what instrumentals? what else leaked? are they official?

TerrenceV2
41 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

So ready for the TIHTY/Dope 2.0 :poot:

Betch excuse me NOT, so ready for the SPEECHLESS of LG5

playground love - josef salvat

TerrenceV2
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

It's possible the chords should be minor, and not major like I'm playing. I can't see which notes her middle finger is playing. But the bassline is definitely right, since it's extremely obvious which notes her left hand is playing and the snapchat with audio features the same notes that mine resolves to.

Post it biiiiiitch! :giveup:

kevinthesheep

I have written out and played what i can see and it sounds very similar to poshlife

Should i bother posting?

PoshLife
Just now, RegiRey said:

Wait what instrumentals? what else leaked? are they official?

omg no I meant the piano instrumentals I made of Gaga songs :toofunny: I've done Paparazzi, Alejandro, Speechless, Hair, Dope, and Gypsy.

Sorry if I got your hopes up, I'm just trying to get dat promo :hor: 

Just now, Brodinsky said:

Post it biiiiiitch! :giveup:

I did :flop: It's on the third page.

TerrenceV2

inb4 she's playing Cake Like Lady Gaga

monstereo
17 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Apologies for the lack of video,  but I look a mess right now and I'm not what you're here for :gaycat:

If you listen to the second snapchat, she definitely ends with the same notes I do. So I'm fairly sure that these are the correct chords. (I'm 100% sure about the left hand since it was very clear in her video, and the right hand I'm pretty sure of as well.)

Also you might need to turn your speakers up, the recording seems pretty quiet :flop: 

Yanko
17 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

sounds very elton john, i like it 

PunkTheFunk
12 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

What kind of "Amsterdam" by Coldplay teas

Music
3 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

I have written out and played what i can see and it sounds very similar to poshlife

Should i bother posting?

yeah! love hearing everyone's interpretations:)

RegiRey
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

What kind of "Amsterdam" by Coldplay teas

sounds so ****ing similar, IB4 she is just playing that song for fun lmao

Archived