life

Gaga teases on muted Snapchat, captions "Writing for"

Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Okay I figured it out and recorded it. It's really easy. Someone will probably upload it before I do but maybe I will just in case :laughga: 

Battle 4 Ur Life

omg post it guys! let's hear all versions! I'm all ears. :giveup: 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Erlenmeyer
22 minutes ago, kissdabartender said:

from 0:04 it seems like she might be singing the words "foolish ways" and then followed by an ohh

Foolish Games ft Jewel confirmed

PunkTheFunk

The basic chord progression is G sharp, D sharp, F sharp, and then G sharp again. It sounds really disco to me :giveup:

Edit: I took piano lessons like ten years ago I'm probably wrong let me live

PoshLife

Apologies for the lack of video,  but I look a mess right now and I'm not what you're here for :gaycat:

If you listen to the second snapchat, she definitely ends with the same notes I do. So I'm fairly sure that these are the correct chords. (I'm 100% sure about the left hand since it was very clear in her video, and the right hand I'm pretty sure of as well.)

Also you might need to turn your speakers up, the recording seems pretty quiet :flop: 

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Apologies for the lack of video,  but I look a mess right now and I'm not what you're here for :gaycat:

If you listen to the second snapchat, she definitely ends with the same notes I do. So I'm fairly sure that these are the correct chords. (I'm 100% sure about the left hand since it was very clear in her video, and the right hand I'm pretty sure of as well.)

I love this fan base.

Music
11 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Okay well the left hand in that first snap isn't playing chords, but rather octaves. It's G#, D# (lingers on this one), F#, G#.

Could also be written as Ab Eb Gb Ab depending on what key she's playing in.

2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The basic chord progression is G sharp, D sharp, F sharp, and then G sharp again. It sounds really disco to me :giveup:

Edit: I took piano lessons like ten years ago I'm probably wrong let me live

it would sound so much better if it was resolved with a C# Major :')

RegiRey
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Also you might need to turn your speakers up, the recording seems pretty quiet :flop: 

If I had a vagina, i'd be sitting in a puddle right now....I am slayed, it sounds so good:air:

PoshLife
1 minute ago, RegiRey said:

If I had a vagina, i'd be sitting in a puddle right now....I am slayed, it sounds so good:air:

Be sure to check out some of the other Gaga instrumentals on my channel if you want to get even wetter :ray: 

AM98GJ
1 minute ago, RegiRey said:

Literally sounds like one of those legendary intros that every human being knows 

Archived