Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Gaga and Tamar Braxton were mean to me in my dream last night

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I was going to post this earlier but I wanted to post it at night better.

So last night I had a dream I was in a random beautiful beach in Mexico, the sand was white and the weather was warm but not too hot. I was confused but out of nowhere I see a group of people arriving to the yacht parked next to the beach. I saw Gaga and I got so excited! She looked EXACTLY like this except her outfit was a tight white bodycon dress. 

Pre-Oscars-Dinner-Weinstein-February-201

She saw me instantly and told me I was invited. She then told everyone "I made this reservation on this beautiful yacht for the gals and the "Bals" to have a good time and celebrate". I asked her what does "Bal" mean? She replied "Boys + gal = Bals" I made it up. I was still star strucked by her but didn't want to embarrass myself. I then attempted to make a joke "Are you going to use Bal in a lyric of any song on LG5? Hehe?" and she just looked at me and didn't chuckle a bit. I then proceeded to ask for a selfie and she said "Later". I actually got a very AHS countess vibe from her. I wanted to slap myself as I realized how corny and stupid the joke was.

I noticed one of her dancers was in the yacht party and it was Asiel. Asiel, Gaga and everyone else started smoking. It was entertaining to see Gaga rolling up. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert arrived with many bottles of champagne and thats when the party started. I didn't drink but they were all passing each other the blunt after their turn and I POLITELY insisted that we all have our own blunt that way we all could get higher and we will be germ free. Before I finished my sentenced Tamar Braxton rudely interrupted me with her humorous iconic line "HE TRIEEEEDDD IT!" then Gaga instigated and said "Is he calling us dirty?" and Tamar added fire to the fuel "It sure damn sounds like he's assuming we're dirty. His broke ass should know that we have enough to buy a whole tree of bamboo paper. Put a forest on that actually!". I got a bit nervous and uncomfortable and I told them I didn't mean to start anything I'm just germophobic :/ Gaga told me to "Take several seats honey before I feed your ass to the sharks".

I was overwhelmed and wanted to cry because the woman I loved was treating me like a peasant and wanted to look cool and bad ass in front of her friends. I then apologized and they accepted it. My dream didn't really make sense because when I sat down I started to wrap my head with a blue folder :O Tamar was just staring at me looking all stank and rolling her eyes. I never got to smoke since there is no way there was like 8 people and they skipped my turn :saladga:  I then heard a siren and noticed a police boat heading towards us. I started panicking and told everyone to head inside and Gaga just gave me the nastiest look ever and told me to shut the **** up you're so annoying. I was so over her attitude at this point. Tamar then started laughing at me and then everyone started cracking jokes on me. They all started mooning to the cops to look "cool" and 'gangster" and I started breaking out into sweat out of anxiety and then woke up. 

My dream made no sense and I cant believe how annoying I was. I would never act so annoying with anybody.

HEARTHUNTER

Sorry I cackled a bit at the "broke ass" part

tumblr_ndruv5xgxQ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I wish I had dreams like yours though :giveup:

Katharine Hepburn

Lmao :toofunny: you can't make this stuff up. I had a dream I met Gaga in a supermarket. She wasn't a bitch in that one.

xoxo Joanne

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

just chill it was just a dream.

Believe me I kinda laughed when I woke up but pissed it was a dream since I've been wanting a selfie with her for so many years but I don't really care enough to wait in front of her apartment for 9 hours.

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Lmao :toofunny: you can't make this stuff up. I had a dream I met Gaga in a supermarket. She wasn't a bitch in that one.

How was it? I always like having dreams about Gaga because she wears an outfit no one in the real world has seen. Last night was the first time I had a dream about Gaga in YEARS. 

What About Us

I had a dream I was working with Lady Gaga on LG5 and we decided to rock it out with a punk song. :O

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Bish, be grateful. At least you dreamed about her.

Meanwhile, a couple of days ago, I had a dream where I was being anally penetrated by Kendrick's mAAd D. :hor:

idk how and why because he's like Mariah if I were Whitney.

giphy.gif

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Alien Tulip
8 minutes ago, 420 said:

Bish, be grateful. At least you dreamed about her.

Meanwhile, a couple of days ago, I had a dream where I was being anally penetrated by Kendrick's mAAd D. :hor:

idk how and why because he's like Mariah if I were Whitney.

giphy.gif

Your avatar always kinda freaked me out. 

Archived