news

LG5 Coming Soon

chromaticka

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

Basically nothing that we haven't heard. We already knew it's coming. Soon can be months from now. Remember past eras?

Look at those clowns

Tresor

Well if you think about it, she was preparing to say more than just 'soon'..we have that host to blame for this.

that's gotta mean its coming sooner than.. 'soon'?

Dexxx

Why do they ask her the same question, when her answer is always "coming out soon," "releasing this year" blah blah... Don't they know other question like what genre(other than pop) the album is, or if the lead single is ready??!!!

I'm tired of this :giveup:

CXuFIuhWQAAoQhy.jpg

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Iwontell

"Soon"...how many times have we heard that by now? Maybe that should be her next tattoo...I want a date, a tittle, a picture...anything...
Untitled-35.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

JevyDuty
51 minutes ago, Bloody said:

nothing new again...........

wJs03Gw.gif

Ok I'm done loving this Gif and not knowing where it is from. So can someone help me here? The subtle disdain in her eyes speaks volumes... someone needs to give this bitch a crown.

Darcklighter22

But wouldn't also confirming she is returning to AHS confirm if still a 2016 release it will most likely be another August Lead and November release. She seems to be plugging TIHTY full force now ...Curious on how she said "I don't know when and I don't know how" if she was talking about AHS or the Album :saladga:

Angel Down
30 minutes ago, mattwiththehat said:

this is all so sexually frustrating

To the contrary of your avi which is so sexually exciting

Archived