💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Angela Bassett will play an alcoholic next season !

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

'

Angela Bassett doesn't know much about her role in the next American Horror Story except for one intriguing clue: her character has battled with the bottle.

The anthology series' actress, who is starring London Has Fallen with Gerard Butler, out Mar. 4, talked the new season with ET, admitting, "I don't have a clue."

"I think I'm an alcoholic," she laughed. "That's all I know but I don't know where, why, what made me so."'

http://www.etonline.com/news/183650_exclusive_angela_bassett_hints_at_her_next_american_horror_story_character/

Regiment

Oh so she's playing the alcoholic, sassy, headstrong woman a la Constance/Jude/Fiona/Elsa? Riveting

RAMROD
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

'

Angela Bassett doesn't know much about her role in the next American Horror Story except for one intriguing clue: her character has battled with the bottle.

Gaga return confirmed!

As Wine Bottle.

1327703117_justin-timberlake-lady-gaga-l

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Higher

She's one of the best things about AHS. :giveup: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Gohan

Ryan Murphy, king of reinvention and originality :poot:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Roomingfree77

I kinda hope she plays it as a recovered alcoholic who not only has to bravely face her demons there but also has the tenacity to handle some of them real life demons chasing her as well

River

They need a character who is quitting cigarettes and everybody is smoking next to him and then he gets angry and kills everyone

AHS: Marlboro

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Roomingfree77
1 minute ago, River said:

They need to a character who is quitting cigarettes and everybody is smoking next to him and then he gets angry and kills everyone

that is 2/3rds of an episode right there practically... :)

VOLANTIS

oooh I see Addiction Monster will finally tell his Story. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

retroglamx
4 hours ago, River said:

They need to a character who is quitting cigarettes and everybody is smoking next to him and then he gets angry and kills everyone

I could actually pull that off quite well. Marlboro reds are my favorite but I had such a hard time quitting them.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Evan Peters
5 hours ago, Roomingfree77 said:

that is 2/3rds of an episode right there practically... :)

ya'll so desperate to drag ahs lmao 

emma roberts is an abuser

lego
7 hours ago, Gohan said:

Ryan Murphy, king of reinvention and originality :poot:

talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

FWcDE1.gif

FreePalestine

Archived