Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gagadaily in September 2010 (Lina Morgana)

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

dannydevito
Just now, Pizza said:

I remember a thread in 2010 that someone made up a rumor of seeing a woman with blonde bangs and black sunglasses with a leotard in the hotel carrying a huge trash bag in the staten island hotel :air: 

but its so obvious you know "I killed my former and / Left her in the trunk on highway ten / Put the knife under the hood / If you find it, send it straight to Hollywood" and then the creepy laugh :green:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip
Just now, dannydevito said:

but its so obvious you know "I killed my former and / Left her in the trunk on highway ten / Put the knife under the hood / If you find it, send it straight to Hollywood" and then the creepy laugh :green:

Gaga's past reminds me so much of a creepypasta story. 

dannydevito
1 minute ago, Pizza said:

Gaga's past reminds me so much of a creepypasta story. 

it's creepyga

giphy.gif

Seeka
13 minutes ago, Killa said:

I can't believe you believe in this (in bold). This girl is just like money other girls, a bit talented and beautiful. With these musics and her visuals she wouldnt be anywhere today

Yes, but Rob Fusari said that Lina was the most talented person he has ever worked with. If Lina became a star before Gaga (and her song and album were actually planned to be released before Gaga's I believe) Gaga may have been just a one-hit wonder. Especially if Gaga and Lina had similar aesthetics, and Wundaland was released as a single (essentially forcing the view upon the populace Gaga was a no-name riding of Lina's talent). We also have never heard the rest of Lina's music. I'm not sure if it was ever released. But if she had an entire album, there may have been dancy and catchy songs for the radio.

And we have to remember, Gaga got famous because of her singing and her gimmicks. If it was Gaga's pure talent, she would've gotten famous with Red and Blue or Words. Not the Fame. And also remember well, gaga was refused by Def Jam, then picked up Interscope. if Interscope hadn't picked her up, where'd she be? A lot of Gaga's early career is a mixture of hard work and good luck.

16 minutes ago, Pizza said:

Staten Island representatives and Detectives searched all over the island and have never found her body. Her grave is nowhere to be found. Her mother erasing her death records is just bizarre. 

It is all so weird. I like a smart conversation like this. Without Illimunati references every three seconds.

But it is honestly hard to believe Lina is dead. Or that she died without suspicion.

Pablo

Super eerie but I don't see the similarities. Gaga had nothing to do with her death.

Don't visit my profile

arsmusic

Isn't anyone really going to mention Morgana Devacelli ? If it's not a clear reference to Lina then idk what it is

806ff28e4a2fa1b73ec2014cff03dcd6.jpg

dannydevito
9 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Yes, but Rob Fusari said that Lina was the most talented person he has ever worked with. If Lina became a star before Gaga (and her song and album were actually planned to be released before Gaga's I believe) Gaga may have been just a one-hit wonder. Especially if Gaga and Lina had similar aesthetics, and Wundaland was released as a single (essentially forcing the view upon the populace Gaga was a no-name riding of Lina's talent). We also have never heard the rest of Lina's music. I'm not sure if it was ever released. But if she had an entire album, there may have been dancy and catchy songs for the radio.

And we have to remember, Gaga got famous because of her singing and her gimmicks. If it was Gaga's pure talent, she would've gotten famous with Red and Blue or Words. Not the Fame. And also remember well, gaga was refused by Def Jam, then picked up Interscope. if Interscope hadn't picked her up, where'd she be? A lot of Gaga's early career is a mixture of hard work and good luck.

It is all so weird. I like a smart conversation like this. Without Illimunati references every three seconds.

But it is honestly hard to believe Lina is dead. Or that she died without suspicion.

We cannot be serious all the time. GGD cannot live without embarrasing itself every second

maxresdefault.jpg

Kulture Kiari

The whole Lina thing scares me and I pretend it didnt happen. It's all so creepy. I wish we could have more info on her, but it's as if the world swallowed her out of nowhere. As a pop culture fan that likes to be a Little Detective, this is the only thing I refuse to research because I am scared I am going to get a call at 1am telling me "Stop researching or else!" 

dannydevito
1 minute ago, auralaugh said:

Isn't anyone really going to mention Morgana Devacelli ? If it's not a clear reference to Lina then idk what it is

didnt even know that character had a name. I failed as LM.

Rock Jock
5 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

We cannot be serious all the time. GGD cannot live without embarrasing itself every second

maxresdefault.jpg

You are annoying and trying to make a joke under every post. Go away

Seeka
2 minutes ago, auralaugh said:

There's about at least a dozen reasons why anyone could have an alter ego named Morgana. Most of them relvove around the Camelot mythos sorceress, whose name happens to be, IDK, Morgana?

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, auralaugh said:

er c

Was that character name ever confirmed? I rememebrr Gaga said that photo is supposed to be herself at 19-20 years old dealing with pain (maybe the rape situation) 

dannydevito
Just now, Rock Jock said:

You are annoying and try to make a joke under every post. Go away

Im not trying to make any joke,darling. Just expressing what is in my mind.

Killa
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

This needs much investigation to further the argument. I don't know if Fusari was shaping Lina with Stefani in mind, if some of it that idea stayed with them. I would need to know more dates. When Gaga started hanging out with Starlight, when she had first gigs as Lady Gaga, those things.

I think you're fairly mistaken in thinking she only did great because of her gimmicks. People are stupid but the audience isn't that dumb. It's still her talent that prevails, Red and blue just lack focus. And she found that in Fame. There's hard work and talent, the luck she had was to meet certain people and be enough clever to put into her music.

codymonster

I remember this :air: I was low key stanning for her at the time, and this was around the time I joined the site because I was so interested in this woman.  But then I saw the thread about her and was like, "omg, is she actually a murderer...?"   I actually thought she was an Illuminati queen or something.. :emma:

Archived