💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gagadaily in September 2010 (Lina Morgana)

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Remember that dark eerie day when Lina Morgana's mom was on the newspaper and said Gaga stoled her daughters soul? It was a couple days after the 2010 vmas I remember. This place became a huge mess in a good way though. are there any veterans here that remember this day? :laughga: I remember we all became conspiracy theorists and it was kinda fun not gonna lie :air: Some people really believed Gaga was in the illuminati. There was a 50 page thread discussing that Gaga portrayed Lina Morgana when she fell off the balcony in the paparazzi video. What makes things more strange is when Gaga's team kept rejecting to talk about the Lina situation. It was just a creepy time on gagadaily but we had nothing better to do because a lot of us were younger and we were still waiting for born this way, funny because back then we thought the wait for born this way was a struggle. I remember we would always complain "Ugh this bitch is always on tour and she has the nerve to extended the monster ball til 2011?!" 

Anyways 6 years later and I still find Lina Morgana's death creepy. The hotel she committed suicide in has stated she never checked into the hotel and none of the security saw her. During the day of her death, there was no caution tape, police cars, or any sign of suicide news on that street on that time. Her cemitary is nowhere to be found and her mother has expressed her death happened so out of nowhere and bizarre. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I totally forgot to add 

Back in Sept 2010, I remember one of Lina's friends posted on facebook that she was sexually harassed and thats what made her depressed. Lina has worked with Rob Fusari....

Seeka

Wait... she died in a hotel?

I honestly believe that girl faked her death. because everytime I hear about her death, she died a different way. The first I remember her death, she was killed in a car crash.

weed

This is so crazy but I actually met a girl named Lina Morgana in New York City lmao

I hung out with this guy at union square, went to his appt, smoked w his friends, then one of them said "Hey I'm Lina" and I was like ??? What's your last name? And she said Morgana, and I was like ?!!?!!?? And then I told her about the conspiracy theory and it was so crazy

Alien Tulip
Just now, neptugne said:

This is so crazy but I actually met a girl named Lina Morgana in New York City lmao

I hung out with this guy at union square, went to his appt, smoked w his friends, then one of them said "Hey I'm Lina" and I was like ??? What's your last name? And she said Morgana, and I was like ?!!?!!?? And then I told her about the conspiracy theory and it was so crazy

I remember some of the conspiracy theorists in 2010 even said she faked her death and that she could be alive somewhere with a blonde wig. 

RainingOnMe
7 minutes ago, Pizza said:

I totally forgot to add 

Back in Sept 2010, I remember one of Lina's friends posted on facebook that she was sexually harassed and thats what made her depressed. Lina has worked with Rob Fusari....

It wasn't Rob. They were really close friends :/

Alien Tulip
6 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Wait... she died in a hotel?

I honestly believe that girl faked her death. 

Honestly....I was always found it strange that her mother erased her death records and her stone is nowhere to be found. There are people who have faked their death and had their death history erased and change their name, lifestyle etc. There was this documentary of this woman who found her dead husband 20 years later with a different name, lifestyle and personality. He made the government a lot of money to fake his death.

Illuminati
1 minute ago, GawdGa said:

nah i joined cultdaily during the ARTPOP era

sames :gaycat:

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Draug said:

It wasn't Rob. They were really close friends :/

...Rob also "dated" Lady Gaga. They is a video of Rob and Lina laughing but theres also a photo of Rob and Gaga grooving to Reel Cool and taking pictures together happy. 

Katsuki Bakugo
12 minutes ago, Pizza said:

Remember that dark eerie day when Lina Morgana's mom was on the newspaper and said Gaga stoled her daughters soul? It was a couple days after the 2010 vmas I remember. This place became a huge mess in a good way though. are there any veterans here that remember this day? :laughga: I remember we all became conspiracy theorists and it was kinda fun not gonna lie :air: Some people really believed Gaga was in the illuminati. There was a 50 page thread discussing that Gaga portrayed Lina Morgana when she fell off the balcony in the paparazzi video. What makes things more strange is when Gaga's team kept rejecting to talk about the Lina situation. It was just a creepy time on gagadaily but we had nothing better to do because a lot of us were younger and we were still waiting for born this way, funny because back then we thought the wait for born this way was a struggle. I remember we would always complain "Ugh this bitch is always on tour and she has the nerve to extended the monster ball til 2011?!" 

Anyways 6 years later and I still find Lina Morgana's death creepy. The hotel she committed suicide in has stated she never checked into the hotel and none of the security saw her. During the day of her death, there was no caution tape, police cars, or any sign of suicide news on that street on that time. Her cemitary is nowhere to be found and her mother has expressed her death happened so out of nowhere and bizarre. 

Whilst the story is creepy it is the most interesting thing she has ever done!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

Lina Morgana is always fun to bring up in chat as well. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

weed
5 minutes ago, Pizza said:

I remember some of the conspiracy theorists in 2010 even said she faked her death and that she could be alive somewhere with a blonde wig. 

She was like 25-ish I think? Very short, tan, dark hair, super nice

What if I met the iconic Lina Morgana lmaooo

Alien Tulip
Just now, neptugne said:

She was 19 and had plans to release a debut album in 2008 or 2009

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

um........