💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fusari is asking Gaga to name her rapist

lego

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

This could be dangerous for him. I mean if Gaga is talking about her story and he is the one that comes out like "yeah tell me who was the rapist" it's like people would guess it was him :saladga:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, VampireHeart said:

@Benji She talks about it throughout the interview, not just those 7 minutes, so it's better to listen in full when you have time.

It's one of her best interviews. Howard Stern is a master at his craft.

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

This could be dangerous for him. I mean if Gaga is talking about her story and he is the one that comes out like "yeah tell me who was the rapist" it's like people would guess it was him :saladga:

Its irrelevant who it is its the fact that she was sexually abused/Raped and he is pretending she did it for attention. Like I am certain she can do anything else for attention why would she lie about something so contentious? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, DeathofSamantha said:

Its irrelevant who it is its the fact that she was sexually abused/Raped and he is pretending she did it for attention. Like I am certain she can do anything else for attention why would she lie about something so contentious? 

Exactly... That's why I say that he should just shut up because he is the one blaming himself...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

BuzzcutSeason

Okay rob. Isn't he not even relevant to gaga anymore? Hasn't it been over 5 years?

Lets move on, rob :green:

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Exactly... That's why I say that he should just shut up because he is the one blaming himself...

His instagram is deplorable as well. Calling her the Wife of the Mob and all this **** when she did the Jazz album.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Economy
45 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

When I asked DJWS to give me just one hint if Rob is the one she spoke about, if he inspired Swine - he just followed me and said nothing. I took it as a hint.

When Rob was mocking Gaga and Tony(!) on twitter, making sexual jokes, I mentioned sexual abuse and he blocked me.

Now he's saying she's a liar and attention ***** if she doesn't name the rapist. He sure acts like guilty, but knows she cannot prove anything.

How would DJWS know who her rapist is?

Schwerk

He makes himself look guilty. I wonder why he's provoking Gaga. She's obviously moved on and is dealing with her past in a way that is helping others. That is what she gains from this, not attention but a way to deal with her pain and help others heal with her. Her calling out her abuser would start a court case and it would not only ruin his life but also cause an immense amount of stress and pain on her life. She doesn't want to go down that road, maybe because she knows her abuser has admitted his mistakes and he's apologized and learned his lesson or maybe because she just doesn't want this whole experience to cause any more pain than it already has.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Economy
34 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

It's not because they don't get along,

it's because of all the details she gave in HS interview... she only needed to spell out his name.

What interview was this i wanna see?

The Child
50 minutes ago, Red said:

Fusari, Perez and Wendy Williams are people that don't deserve threads

And Azealia Banks & Kanye West too.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

venusfly

He's just mad she ditched his ass after The Fame :toofunny: Imagine being pressed for 8 whole years.

Bette Davis

He is literally wasting his whole life being bitter towards her. He is so fixated and obsessed. Good lesson as to why you shouldn't hold grudges.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

lego
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

How would DJWS know who her rapist is?

They're close friends. He produced Swine. Swine is about rape.

FreePalestine

Whiskey Mouth

lol @ the fact that his twitter cover photo is his own quote. how pathetic and narcissistic is that? who the **** quotes themselves? :toofunny:

1 minute ago, LG said:

He's just mad she ditched his ass after The Fame :toofunny: Imagine being pressed for 8 whole years.

Fusari thought he made her. If he is so good, why hasn't he done anything of note since Paparazzi?

Archived