Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fusari is asking Gaga to name her rapist

lego

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta
2 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

God, 'm so glad he didn't touch Boys Boys Boys.

I'm still pressed he produced Paparazzi :crossed:

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is honestly screaming Luke to me, claiming that they're doing Jr for attention and stuff just to try to get the guilt away

He/They

lego
2 minutes ago, Pizza said:

A lot of what she says points towards him but idk I've had my opinion on this subject in the past and people here were very offended even though I said theres a small possibility he isnt the rapist. 

When I asked DJWS to give me just one hint if Rob is the one she spoke about, if he inspired Swine - he just followed me and said nothing. I took it as a hint.

When Rob was mocking Gaga and Tony(!) on twitter, making sexual jokes, I mentioned sexual abuse and he blocked me.

Now he's saying she's a liar and attention ***** if she doesn't name the rapist. He sure acts like guilty, but knows she cannot prove anything.

FreePalestine

Alien Tulip
Just now, Benji said:

I'm one of those people that also has my doubts about it being Rob. Gaga was around A LOT of producers earlier on in her career who she now has no contact with. Just because we're aware Rob and her don't get on, does not mean that he is the one.

I agree. If he isn't the rapist then I kinda feel bad for him but if he is then he is a predator. Whether he raped her or not, it's just sad to imagine young Stefani at 19 years old getting raped and having to bottle up the emotions for many years. 

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, VampireHeart said:

When I asked DJWS to give me just one hint if Rob is the one she spoke about, if he inspired Swine - he just followed me and said nothing. I took it as a hint.

When Rob was mocking Gaga and Tony(!) on twitter, making sexual jokes, I mentioned sexual abuse and he blocked me.

Now he's saying she's a liar and attention ***** if she doesn't name the rapist. He sure acts like guilty, but knows she cannot prove anything.

A lot of the hints point towards him because he did claim to date her too. I'm just 90 percent sure its him. It's just she's worked with many producers in the past and she even said RedOne was the first producer to not lay a hand on her and before she worked with RedOne she had worked with many producers already. 

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

Ηe's just trash, why bother with garbage like him...

You can't ignore trash, you have to pick it up. 

llbcherry

WHAT. THE. F**??!!

How DARE he?

That is so rude. I can't believe it. What a loser. It's none of his damn business. Who does he think he is?

Benji
2 minutes ago, Pizza said:

I agree. If he isn't the rapist then I kinda feel bad for him but if he is then he is a predator. Whether he raped her or not, it's just sad to imagine young Stefani at 19 years old getting raped and having to bottle up the emotions for many years. 

Most definitely. A part of me wants Gaga to expand the details a little bit, just so this "who did it" would end.

Paper Gangsta
Just now, Banned said:

You can't ignore trash, you have to pick it up. 

:rip:

You can burn it instead :koons:

lego
1 minute ago, llbcherry said:

WHAT. THE. F**??!!

How DARE he?

That is so rude. I can't believe it. What a loser. It's none of his damn business. Who does he think he is?

The guilty one? 👀

FreePalestine

Kulture Kiari

This is so effen rude! I am not Gaga and even I feel offended! This is none of his business at all! No wonder survivors have a hard time coming out to say the truth, because of scumbags like Luke and Fusari!

lego
13 minutes ago, Benji said:

I'm one of those people that also has my doubts about it being Rob. Gaga was around A LOT of producers earlier on in her career who she now has no contact with. Just because we're aware Rob and her don't get on, does not mean that he is the one.

It's not because they don't get along,

it's because of all the details she gave in HS interview... she only needed to spell out his name.

FreePalestine

Archived