💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Dr. Luke tried to silence Kesha for supporting Gaga's Oscars performance

lego

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 hour ago, VampireHeart said:

The testimony was. Idk if you get it, Kesha showed support to Gaga on IG after her performance and right after that dr.Luke's lawyer gives statement to TMZ that Kesha is not a victim and not appropriate person to do that. 

Can we really say that's because she thanked Gaga though? Couldn't the timing just be a coincidence?

Not saying you're wrong, I just kind of don't like Gaga's name being thrown into a situation where it doesn't belong :ohno: The situation being Luke's lawyers trying to clear his name by using the media. 

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Can we really say that's because she thanked Gaga though? Couldn't the timing just be a coincidence?

Not saying you're wrong, I just kind of don't like Gaga's name being thrown into a situation where it doesn't belong :ohno: The situation being Luke's lawyers trying to clear his name by using the media. 

Gaga had her name thrown in long before this happened and I'm actually glad she's not shying away from this, it's showing the people that she will draw a line and show where she stands unlike some others

He/They

PartySick
Just now, Auro said:

Gaga had her name thrown in long before this happened and I'm actually glad she's not shying away from this, it's showing the people that she will draw a line and show where she stands unlike some others

Oh yeah, I'm glad she's open about her support of Kesha. I just meant this one thing in particular. I'm not here for another media sh*t storm and this becoming "Lady Gaga vs. Dr. Luke" rather than "Kesha and her supporters vs. Dr. Luke and a crooked Sony" ya know?

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Oh yeah, I'm glad she's open about her support of Kesha. I just meant this one thing in particular. I'm not here for another media sh*t storm and this becoming "Lady Gaga vs. Dr. Luke" rather than "Kesha and her supporters vs. Dr. Luke and a crooked Sony" ya know?

Yea, I understand, I don't think the media will be able to change it after all they've said about it, they'll probably say something about how she's become one of her biggest supporters

He/They

lego
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Gaga retweeted this story, she doesn't care if her name is attached to it. She even said she knows a lot more than she's allowed to say.

It's not coincidence, the lawyer said Kesha is not the right person to support the movement. 

FreePalestine

Bradley

Gaga replied!

@TeenVogue thank you for writing articles that support & inform the young girls that are your readers. These issues are important.

Archived