💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna shades Beyonce

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Enhsa

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rihanna-shades-beyonce-with-twitter-liking/

The game of social media sniping is a subtle one, and Rihanna is a master.

Case in point: Earlier today the "Diamonds" singer threw some shade Beyonce's way with a very quick and very subtle Twitter move: She liked and then quickly un-liked a fan's message about her track outperforming "Formation," moving almost fast enough for no one to even notice -- almost.

Rihanna postpones tour dates after Grammys no-show

The tweet in question -- posted in response to one from Rihanna herself -- read, "The fact that 'Desperado' is higher on the Bubbling Under chart than a single performed to a global audience," referring to Beyonce's Super Bowl half-time show.

And accompanying the tweet? A photo of Jay-Z looking not terribly pleased. Ball's in your court, Beyonce.

JusKeepBreathin

Please Rihanna isn't dumb enough to bite the hand that feeds her. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SissyFromSpace

meanwhile rihanna is canceling dates & is going from stadiums to arena's due to lack of demand

beyonce is selling out stadiums within seconds. beyonce is not a singles artist.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

GloZell Green

Formation: TIDAL, unlisted YouTube video

Desperado: Every streaming and digital platform

How valid... :awkney: I don't get the comparisons really

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Gianni Versace
1 minute ago, Lance said:

beyonce is not a singles artist.

only because she can't sell them no matter how many times she grinds on jay at the grammys???

lego

Maybe she was just scrolling and liked by accident.

#phatfingers :poot: 

FreePalestine

eifulien

I just saw Shady Music Facts twitter. They tweeted Bey's and Rih's Instagrams. It's a war there! Navy and Hive having their very own Cats vs. Monsters moment. 

Tbh, I don't like our community a lot cause it has some serious issues, yet when I looked at Navy - we are a true community, unlike them. They seem so random and cold-hearted, slightly more sharp in their attitude (not that we aren't opinionated). And then there is the Hive - these people are disgusting, like I've never seen sth good from them.

I'm a fan of Gags, RiRi and Bey, but I can only recognise myself as a Monster. The rest is just an even bigger MESS. :saladga:

Higher
6 minutes ago, Gianni Versace said:

it's confirmed to be photoshopped, not CBS taking the bait :deadbanana:

@Haroon close this

Who has the time to photoshop this?

giphy.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Gianni Versace
Just now, Higher said:

Who has the time to photoshop this?

giphy.gif

@Haroon @Kayla it's confirmed photoshopped by the person that tweeted it. close this thread.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived