💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Iggy on HipHop community and online bullying

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

She should sit down and be quiet. Has she heard of Darius Rucker, a Black Country singer from Hootie and the Blowfish, now a solo artist? Vanilla Ice, Eminem, they were white rappers and hip hoppers. She should stop trying to make up reasons she isn't successful and get to making music that's actually good. 

Go see A Star is Born

Bloody Matt

I have never really followed her, but I really don't get why she gets so much hate...

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, PopThatArt said:

She should sit down and be quiet. Has she heard of Darius Rucker, a Black Country singer from Hootie and the Blowfish, now a solo artist? Vanilla Ice, Eminem, they were white rappers and hip hoppers. She should stop trying to make up reasons she isn't successful and get to making music that's actually good. 

you missed the ****ing point. she doesn't talk about her success ding dong.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Paper Gangsta
Just now, PopThatArt said:

she isn't "making up reasons" why she isn't sucessful lol. This has nothing to do about whether she is sucessful or not.

did you even read what she said? 

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, Bloody Matt said:

I have never really followed her, but I really don't get why she gets so much hate...

because of super old tweets that eclipsed her art and a dumb viral vine video that was edited 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

This seems to be good damage control, maybe if people read this they wouldn't judge her so much.

PaperIz

She's just making music she's passionate about, the hate is so dumb most of the time.

Archived