đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Vocal Type are you?

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

'A voice type is a particular human singing voice identified as having certain qualities or characteristics of vocal range, vocal weight, tessitura, vocal timbre, and vocal transition points (passaggio), such as breaks and lifts within the voice. Other considerations are physical characteristics, speech level, scientific testing, and vocal register.[1] A singer's voice type is identified by a process known as voice classification, by which the human voice is evaluated and thereby designated into a particular voice type. The discipline of voice classification developed within European classical music and is not generally applicable to other forms of singing. Voice classification is often used within opera to associate possible roles with potential voices. Several different voice classification systems are available to identify voice types, including the German Fach system and the choral music system among many others; no system is universally applied or accepted.[2]' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_type)

Vocal Types:

Female: Soprano - Mezzo Soprano - Contralto

Male: Countertenor - Tenor - Baritone - Bass

I would personally say that I am a Countertenor.

What about you?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah
2 minutes ago, blackstar said:

i don't have that 

:rip: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

OBEY

what do these words even mean :gaycat: 

What About Us

I'm a mix between countertenor and tenor.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Noah
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

what do these words even mean :gaycat: 

Just now, Clip said:

How can I know what type I have?

https://www.masterclass.com/classes/christina-aguilera-teaches-singing

scroll down, find your vocal range or where you're most natural talking in and then look through the categories.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Supersonic

Somewhere between Tenor and Countertenor, I kind of fall in between. I can easily go beyond F5 (up till A#5) with my head voice (not falsetto) and beyond C3 (down till B2) but I sure as well cannot reach a C6. My voice teacher told me that I have an extremely mellow and bright tonality that lacks any darkness.

Also: Did my vocal range thread spark a fire? If yes, I'm really happy it did. :flutter:

OBEY

it says 0.1 Octave (B♭3-A♯3) on the christina website

but what does that mean :gaycat: 

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

it says 0.1 Octave (B♭3-A♯3) on the christina website

but what does that mean :gaycat: 

That you did the test wrong. :gaycat:

Archived