Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

'Dangerous Woman coming soon' Ariana Grande Dangerous Woman Update Thread

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

'Dangerous Woman' - Tea and Update Thread

CcokUYTW8AA-jxp.jpg

On her Website 'dangerouswoman.com' - Ariana Grande is posting new Tea everyday. 

I am creating this Thread, which I will update each day with the latest Tea she has given us.

FEB. 26

- SNL Performance of 'Be Alright' and 'Dangerous Woman' & Hosting  is announced 

FEB.27

- No Tea that day.

FEB. 28

- Ariana posted pictures of her putting on a Mask with bunny ears.

Spoiler

CcQitkUWEAAw266.jpg

Ccawk1PWEAABU2N.jpg

Ccawk0_WAAM2Uyw.jpg

FEB. 29

- In a Livestream, she announced that her tour is already planned, but will do Promotion and releasing the Album first. Her Drummer said that the Tour will most likely start in fall.

- 'Dangerous Woman' (Album) won't sound like anything she's ever done and is her favorite work

- There will be three features on 'Dangerous Woman'.

- There will be high falsettos on 'Dangerous Woman' but no whistle tones.

MAR.1

According to Ariana, this will be our favorite Tea.

MAR.2

Ariana revealed what's meant to be the 'Dangerous Woman' Single Cover and said 'coming soon'. In the livestream from earlier she stated that 'coming soon' means 10 days of less. The Single will most likely be released on 11th of March.

Spoiler

CcokUYTW8AA-jxp.jpg

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

Why does this annoy me.

Like...

I'm not trying to be rude and am proud of her success but the way she is doing this annoys me on a deeply personal level.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Paper Gangsta
2 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Why does this annoy me.

Like...

I'm not trying to be rude and am proud of her success but the way she is doing this annoys me on a deeply personal level.

this, her promo campaigns are very annoying. First teasing Focus ages before release then a month before all these parts. it was very annyoing campaign. And she is doing same with album. Who cares for million pics of bunny mask each day

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Why does this annoy me.

Like...

Same, I find her voice so annoying I don't know how she ended up being compared to queen Mariah

Duella Dvil
Just now, Paper Gangsta said:

this, her promo campaigns are very annoying. First teasing Focus ages before release then a month before all these parts. it was very annyoing campaign. And she is doing same with album. Who cares for million pics of bunny mask each day

It's like ANTI is the new way to release an album have a failed lead (or 3 :green:) scrap everything continue to hype and eventually let down a majority of fans and General audience.

Noah
8 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

YAS, thanks for this thread hunty:hor:

You're welcome! <3

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Jesse Pinkman

Perched. I love her music, and My Everything was a bop.

It's science, bitch

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, Noahhh said:

You're welcome! <3

when is today's tea coming?

hopefully its something interesting and not another bunny ears pic :saladga:

Also when is her SNL happening?

ThatAsianGuy
7 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

And focus was a disappointment. After all the wait.Tragic.:neyde:

Duella Dvil

@Noahhh i did notmean to spark the chain of negativity.

I am going to make the comparison, ARTPOP to Moonlight

(The original album with focus)

When focus didn't hit as well they went back to the drawing boards. 

Did Gaga? NO, the DWUW Venus switch is not congruent because they were already released and confirmed for the album. Gaga rode the sinking ship and made a God damned spectacle of it and now Rih and Ari the SECOND they get less than number one.  THEY RUN!!! AND THIS my friends is music not the bling.

Noah
10 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Why does this annoy me.

Like...

6 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

Well, Focus was actually never really meant for 'Dangerous Woman' in her vision, she apparently got pushed to do it by her former team as they said it's the safest. It won't be on the Album anymore, now that she has a Team that supports her more. This isn't really a campaign, she's just giving out Information about her project etc. If it would be a campaign, there would have been press releases written already. Also, there were only 10 Pictures during the Focus Campaign. She calls it a 'Countdown'. She did the same with 'Problem'.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Noah
Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

@Noahhh i did notmean to spark the chain of negativity.

I am going to make the comparison, ARTPOP to Moonlight

(The original album with focus)

When focus didn't hit as well they went back to the drawing boards. 

Did Gaga? NO, the DWUW Venus switch is not congruent because they were already released and confirmed for the album. Gaga rode the sinking ship and made a God damned spectacle of it and now Rih and Ari the SECOND they get less than number one.  THEY RUN!!! AND THIS my friends is music not the bling.

Focus was never in her intention to be released, read my latest post.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived