💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What has excited you most as a gaga fan?

SamJ

Featured Posts

What has excited you most as a gaga fan is it a particular single release album release concert performance dvd perfume release?

For me so far I was most excited about the release of applause I remember vividly playing it so loud and opening all the windows in the house for everyone to hear it I used to sit out on the front garden with my friends that summer and play it on my phone really loud constantly I was just so excited!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SarahYuko

It was the release of the whole of ARTPOP for me. It was a rainy day and I put my headphones on with all the lights off in my room, and just put the album on repeat for hours! I remember choking up when Gypsy and Dope played. I love that album so much.

boobtank

I think mine was the release of the Telephone video, I remember waking up at 5am to watch it as soon as it premiered. I was going to watch it once, then go back to sleep for a couple of hours before going to school. I ended up watching it on repeat til 8am and went straight to school :emma:

1 minute ago, SarahYuko said:

It was the release of the whole of ARTPOP for me. It was a rainy day and I put my headphones on with all the lights off in my room, and just put the album on repeat for hours! I remember choking up when Gypsy and Dope played. I love that album so much.

I was excited about the ARTPOP release too and when i heard it the first time i remember thinking MANiCURE is my favourite it is so good it has to be a single and gypsy is really amazing

Illuminati

I think it's her versatility in general, I love seeing her do different things, try different looks and sounds, try acting, try jazz it's awesome that she doesn't limit herself to a very specific genre like another well known celebrity 

KURUSHITOVSKA

When 93.3 FLZ announced that they would be premiering Born This Way on Friday Feb 11th 2011 and the moments before the premiere :giveup:

ÂżQuĂŠ currĂ­culum tiene ĂŠsta tarĂĄntula?

Just now, BlTCH said:

I think it's her versatility in general, I love seeing her do different things, try different looks and sounds, try acting, try jazz it's awesome that she doesn't limit herself to a very specific genre like another well known celebrity 

She's like Cher's successor.

2 minutes ago, boobtank said:

I think mine was the release of the Telephone video, I remember waking up at 5am to watch it as soon as it premiered. I was going to watch it once, then go back to sleep for a couple of hours before going to school. I ended up watching it on repeat til 8am and went straight to school :emma:

had you heard the song telephone at this stage or was the first time you heard the song the same time u heard the video I don't know because I wasn't a fan til 2011

boobtank
Just now, UK Monster said:

had you heard the song telephone at this stage or was the first time you heard the song the same time u heard the video I don't know because I wasn't a fan til 2011

Yeah I heard the song early November 2009 when The Fame Monster leaked and the video came out in March 2010! Time has flown by :flutter:

darkchylde

The night before ARTPOP destroyed me and turned me into a whole new person and I pray to God everyday thanking him for it.

Archived