Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

til it happen$ to: Kesha remix?

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

here's a concept

gaga and kesha take stage at the oscars to perform a sentimental tribute to abuse victims with til it happens to you

kesha sings this verse she posted on her twitter:

http://picosong.com/hNxY/

the spotlight is put on abuse victims to take away from the oscar's claims of racism/inequality, trading one social movement for another 

Gianni Versace
1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

I don't see why both issues can't be highlighted tho...

what are you talking about sweetie, i'm saying that because the oscars has gone under heat for being socially insensitive/w.e., having a big controversial moment that's pro- abuse victims will help with the backlash they have received via the smiths, etc

darkchylde
42 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I don't see why both issues can't be highlighted tho...

This is literally just the same issue.

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, Gianni Versace said:

that verse fits with tihty's instrumental, tbh

check for yourselves:

the image they used :saladga:

LIFE IS GOOD

Omg yes, the second verse starts and kesha comes out, looking like a beautiful angel singing "you tell me hold your head up, hold your head up and be strong!"

:flutter:

Teri Hatcher

Imagine in between TIHTY Kesha shows out of nowhere and starts screaming "KESHA DONT GIVE 2 ****S I CAME TO START THAT RUCKUS YA WANNA PARTY WITH US CAUSE WE CRAZY MOTHERFÜCKERS" then a guy dressed like Dr. Puke locks her up in a cage and Gaga comes and helps her escape what kind of mess 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

hijadeputa
10 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

Imagine in between TIHTY Kesha shows out of nowhere and starts screaming "KESHA DONT GIVE 2 ****S I CAME TO START THAT RUCKUS YA WANNA PARTY WITH US CAUSE WE CRAZY MOTHERFÜCKERS" then a guy dressed like Dr. Puke locks her up in a cage and Gaga comes and helps her escape what kind of mess 

:neyde:

I don't feel very strongly about this. If she brings Kesha, she might as well bring some other women on stage and have a "We are the world" moment. Women slaying the oscars. And they make a protest, and then yes Gaga grabs Kesha's hand and brings her to the front and gives her the mic for a second and goes back to the high notes:emma:.

No remix.

President Biden

Sorta betting this already will happen but if it does we need the audio released like the Xtina collar because it slay the charts. Everyone's thirsty for new Kesha and Gaga and this would be awesome

I got drunk

Archived