Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga LG5 Space Performance?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

Remember in like 2012 when GAGA was set to perform in outer space? Well now that technology has improved and LG5 appears to be tech/space themed, is this a perfect chance for the Kween of Space to perform in Space?:neyde:

what would u guys say if GAGA performed in space this era? :gaycat:

HEARTHUNTER

For her safety and her team's safety, I would honestly live without this performance. She doesn't need it. All the critically acclaimed performances she did lately outweigh an eventual space performance and I'm fine with what we got. Hopefully in the future after some tests turn out succesfuly.

Helxig

I was looking forward to this for like a year and was devastated when things went wrong and Richard Branson was talking about giving up after the tragedies occurred. But I want Gaga to be safe above anything.

I'm still hoping it happens one day! What an opportunity for her! Not only for her career, but as an experience that can only be had once in history. The first human to perform in space. It's almost too crazy for our minds to comprehend.

There were a bunch of celebrities that were going to go as well. Angelina Jolie, Bradd Pitt, Ashton Kutcher, among others. I was always wondering if her performance would be done privately, or if they were to be her audience. God, that would have been beyond incredible.

Please, please, please, let this continue to move forward, give Richard Branson the hope he needs to continue the project, le the tests run safely, and let Gaga fly up there with the celebrities to float around and sing and utilise zero gravity to give the best performance anyone has ever seen. And please let it happen before she gets pregnant and decides it's too hefty of a risk to take being a mother,

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

honestly this would actually be such a huge step for humanity... like y'all can say i'm crazy but she'd be performing IN SPACE. Whoever becomes the first person to perform in space, whether it's gaga or someone else (bc who knows when it'll be safe), will most definitely be remembered in future textbooks.

I'd rather she do something different. I mean it's not like she would perform on a floating stadium with choreo. She'd probably be in some tank where you can only see her face belting out vocals through a peephole. :emma: 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived