💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Buzzfeed: Insane conspiracy theory says KPerry is actually JonBenét Ramsey

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

So we all know who JonBenet Ramsey is thanks (personally, idk about y'all) to Gaga's song Dance In The Dark, I had no idea who some of the people she mentions on the bridge were such as Sylvia (Plath), JonBenet and Liberace.

Ramsey's murder and case is certainly a scary one and honestly I've always felt so bad about her family and their loss. Gaga mentioning her on such an iconic woman empowerment song is an epic homage to her memory.

Now I just read this weird ass article on Buzzfeed explaining how some people in the internet actually believe that JonBenet's death "was actually an elaborate coverup so she could eventually become a star."

In the video, titled “‘JonBenét Ramsey’ is singer ‘Katy Perry’ - Parents give up the game. False Witness Death Liars” claims that:

— Katy Perry’s parents are actually Patsy Ramsey and John Ramsey.
— They faked their daughter’s death by strangulation.
— The coverup was meant so she could eventually become famous.
— Katy Perry’s appearance is a clear indication she’s just a grown-up JonBenét Ramsey.
— If you believe JonBenét actually died, you’re a “false witness of death.”

Certain details don't add up, specially their ages; Katy is 31 and Ramsey would be 26 this year. However the resemblance is almost uncanny.

Now, I don't personally believe this to be true but we live in a time and age were we should not believe everything we're told and doubt so as well.

What are your thoughts on this?

Full article: http://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/theres-an-insane-conspiracy-theory-that-katy-perry-is-actual#.avDqjXZ9Xg

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Iwontell

So the girl would have lived, but suffered a fate worse than death itself: becoming Katy Perry...

giphy-55425.gif

(no shade, just a silly jk)

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Emigrante

Katy Perry must be so proud that Gaga mentions her in one of her songs. :flutter:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

LoveandMagic

And in other news...

...Zombie Elvis was spotted on the Santa Monica Pier doing blow with Kurt Cobain's ghost....

...Whitney Houston drops from the sky riding Falcor while singing the National Anthem...

...Marilyn Monroe returns from the Mothership and is now dating Michael Jackson's clone...

...and Tupac and Biggie are releasing a duet....from the top secret government run laboratory they have been hiding in all this time (you know, after they faked their deaths)...

...and Big Foot got hitched with Mothman after dumping his long time boyfriend The Jersey Devil. 

Red is fish and roses are windows. That's life on Sick Sad (Bizarro) World.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

TimisaMonster

Um no...Katy looks nothing like her :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived