Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Work or Work From Home

yASSsss

Featured Posts

OmgSum1Actually

They're both amazing! I love both! Both are amazing!! :)

Shameless selfpromo

Work From Home obliterates Work. At least I can understand what they're singing and it doesn't make me feel like I only have two brain cells. 

VANTABLACK

Why do I feel like work from home was originally called work, but they had changed it after riri dropped wa wa wa wa :lolga:

27 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Lmao I thought you were asking for career advice lol. 

omg

bayonse

both are the best songs ever !!! love them they are amazing !! my weave is snatched im bald !!! all of them are queens of pop!!!11

no more parties in LA

Shipper

Work while at work and when at home, Work from Home

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

yASSsss
12 hours ago, pepsicoladew said:

Why do I feel like work from home was originally called work, but they had changed it after riri dropped wa wa wa wa :lolga:

It's true.they confirmed it in their recent Billboard interview

"There's a strong history of work-related pop songs, from Britney to -- very recently -- Rihanna. I think yours fits nicely into the canon.

-Well, our song was originally called "Work" and when Rihanna dropped, it was like, "Hell no, can't have the same song as the queen." So we put in "from home," just added two words. But definitely -- Britney, Rihanna, it's amazing for you to even mention ours in the same breath."

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

this is my first time hearing that fifth harmony song. how new is it? it literally sounds the same as rihannas work lol... work work work work work work

Little Monster in Buffalo

Archived