💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why isn't she being smart and using her hype?

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent

I'm starting to get really annoyed to be honest.

She's spent the best part of 18 months now regaining hype for herself and trying to get the GP back on side, but she isn't utilising the hype that she's created.

I'm just so confused as to why she won't realise the lead, she's had over two years to write it. My fear is that the GP and tbh, even fans will be bored of the LG5 era before it's even begun.

Why do you think she's taking so long?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because Bobby is her manager and he is a professional and he knows better than us.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Arizona Sky

I kind of feel the same don't worry. It's only natural to be worried. I honestly think she has a better plan! Maybe she'll ride off of February's hype & release a single this Spring!

Bambino

When she hypes, y'all are mad. When she doesn't, y'all are mad, too.

gN5ZnSw.gif

But seriously, let her do what she wants. She has a different management now and maybe they wanna do things in a specific way.

Supersonic

There is no hype other than fans being delusional, hyping themselves and then getting disappointed when nothing happens, even though Gaga said nothing that would cause a normal human to get excited.

Evan Peters

i don't think anything is going to happen until after the oscars. she's porforming and if she wins that'll give her a huge boost since the Oscar's are one of the few award shows people care about still

emma roberts is an abuser

The lady is no more gaga over fame.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

8 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

I'm starting to get really annoyed to be honest.

She's spent the best part of 18 months now regaining hype for herself and trying to get the GP back on side, but she isn't utilising the hype that she's created.

I'm just so confused as to why she won't realise the lead, she's had over two years to write it. My fear is that the GP and tbh, even fans will be bored of the LG5 era before it's even begun.

Why do you think she's taking so long?

because strangely her hypes last too short

Bradley

2015 and the beginning of 2016 have been amazing but I still think what she did was too US-focused. International-wise, Gaga still needs extensive promotion for LG5. The efforts she made during the past year were not automatic advantages in my opinion. She did, however, reinvent herself in the music industry which boosts her reputation among these professionals that actually do care about talent and thus when speaking about award shows, they are inclined to giving her nominations and winning opportunities. What I'm trying to say is that the hype you talked about IS useful in its own way, but not very evident among the GP.

Illuminati

because she isn't done with the album but at the same time didn't want to miss the opportunities to participate in all these events

Shipper

Hype is not everything when quality is at stake. 

With good quality songs, she can still have the hype then.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived