TIME: "Lady Gaga’s Oscars Will Prove She’s Pop’s Reigning Champion"

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance
9 hours ago, Killa said:

For me, this is simply huge. And a great article, i think many here didn't really get what's the author coming from, though.

They're just commenting what everyone learned with Gaga and her past manager, yes props to the later as well, that you're selling everything but the music. But Gaga needs to come through with her creation. Not rellying on antics etc.

We've discussed this before, i'm with PopBitch and B. Salvatore, she needs to disappear after sunday, keep low doing her thing and surprise us a few months after this craziness. It's good for her and her team, they have time to really do things like they should and it's good to make people appreciate how much they've missed Gags.

And TIHTY will probably gain a life of it's own, so a release now would trample a very possible success of the single.

I agree with your statement.  I think it's probably best for Gaga to lay low for the next several months, following the Oscars, so she can build momentum and excitement when her lead single drops.  Besides, if Gaga is aiming to win Grammys with her new album, it's probably best if she releases the album after September 30 so she doesn't go head-to-head with Adele, like she did at the 2012 Grammys.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

5 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

I agree with your statement.  I think it's probably best for Gaga to lay low for the next several months, following the Oscars, so she can build momentum and excitement when her lead single drops.  Besides, if Gaga is aiming to win Grammys with her new album, it's probably best if she releases the album after September 30 so she doesn't go head-to-head with Adele, like she did at the 2012 Grammys.

25 won't sweep Grammys like 21 did. Mark my words :neyde:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

5 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

I've read this so many times here. I really don't get it. There's so good songs in that record but please, that's not the album of the year. I have total faith that Gaga can is coming with a legendary album like her peers before. Not some rewhased ballads that don't bring nothing new. It's not even a problem , in my mind. Not that i care much about the Grammys, but 25 a competition? No way..

Bad Bromance
4 hours ago, Rino said:

25 won't sweep Grammys like 21 did. Mark my words :neyde:

I hope you're right, but I don't know, hun.  The way The Grammys love to award her I wouldn't be totally shocked if she made out like a bandit again.

4 hours ago, Killa said:

I've read this so many times here. I really don't get it. There's so good songs in that record but please, that's not the album of the year. I have total faith that Gaga can is coming with a legendary album like her peers before. Not some rewhased ballads that don't bring nothing new. It's not even a problem , in my mind. Not that i care much about the Grammys, but 25 a competition? No way..

Well, a competition when it comes to awards at The Grammys, not sales wise.  I have a feeling Gaga's new album is going to smash.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Alfonso
On 26 de febrero de 2016 at 11:25 AM, BloodyMonster said:

Are they just making assumptions or 

Pure Speculation, I don't think they could know something unless gaga's featured on the next magazine issue :emma:

OT: keep on stanning time :gaycat:

weed
On 2/26/2016 at 0:00 PM, OmgSum1Actually said:

The comeback is happpening for sure, I mean just look at how many views Bad Romance or Poker Face are getting weekly now 

Bad Romance

Poker Face

omg at the views!! they're really high in february

Archived