Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

TIME: "Lady Gaga’s Oscars Will Prove She’s Pop’s Reigning Champion"

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Iwontell

Time saying nice things about Gaga?
That's peculiar...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Gaga can only be able to maintain her title as the first lady of Sunday night televised events for so long. 

:rip: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

It’s likely that her Oscars performance of “Til It Happens to You,” a nominated song taken from the campus-rape documentary The Hunting Ground, will walk a similar tightrope: Meant to honor a tragedy but simultaneously serving as a career-shaping diva moment. (Its vocals are as soaring as the song’s message is dismaying.

I agree, i love her vocals on this record so much. Just shows her diversity.

http://time.com/4224873/oscars-2016-lady-gaga-oscars/

LeoFameMonster

Queen of Having the throne since 2009,

tumblr_lv6usyX1lS1qb58hko1_500.gif

ONly SLAYDYgaga can steal the throne 1 year into being famous at 20 years old and put that throne so high up that only she can reach it again.   :applause:

yaaaaaaaaaas queen......but she needs to use this ****ing hype that she is creating......and drop some newe music

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Dominic
45 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Time saying nice things about Gaga?
That's peculiar...

Check my sig.  They've praised her countless times :)

Although, I don't think they even know anything,  we all know she's ready for a comeback.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Gianni Versace
1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

So, we can already say (since months ago but oh well) that she has the media on her side once again. The GP seems to respect her more and have discovered her talent.

She only needs a good single and she will smash. Fact.

with the current sales climate, competition, certifications and the GP's respect there's literally no way in the world she won't at least have a top 5 lead single 

wahkeenasitka

even if it's not until september, let us all remain patient and passionate. 

Gaga, you have us all in RAPT ANTICIPATION!

Princess Stassi

Link: http://time.com/4224873/oscars-2016-lady-gaga-oscars/

And I quote "Who needs new material in a media environment where everything—every individual cover song on an awards show, every sickeningly perfect outfit on the red carpet or on a TV show—can generate copy? At this point, to release a full-length album of new songs—songs that viewers could judge on their own merits outside the overheated environment of awards-show Twitter—is the most dangerous thing Gaga could do."

Wtf is there problem? So according to them Gaga should just stay as tribute pop singer and restrain from releasing any of her OWN music? Gurl bye, it's a category close. They're pulling space ships and UFOs hunty. 

Ughhh expect LG5 feb 2017. 😭

Archived