Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How can Gaga achieve success and stand out from the crowd with LG5?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

As you all know, 2016 will be another CRAZY year for pop music, with many big names releasing their work this year. Names like Beyonce, Rihanna, Xtine, Mariah, Bruno, Zayn, 5H, Ariana Grande, just to name a few. So Gaga is going to have a lot of competition with all these artists on the charts. What do you think she can do with LG5 to be at the top of her game? How much do you think she needs to stand out among them?

In fact, if you think everyone of these artists actually deserve success, how do you think each of them should all present themselves so that each and everyone of them get a fair share of success and nobody loses out? Are there anyone you think who will definitely be a loser?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HolyDelRey

With releasing, good album such as The Fame Monster/Born This way, at least 6 music videos,  good promo in the US, UK, Europe & Japan.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

many of them ain't even threatening

I mean Mariah, Xtina don't even have a chance to win

and by now, Ri's Anti is arguably a flop that her billboard 200 no.1 week's sales was even lower than C2C

I don't think it's that difficult for Gaga as a highly acclaimed singer lately to perform bad at charts

RadioIsOurs
Just now, leecy said:

many of them ain't even threatening

I mean Mariah, Xtina don't even have a chance to win

and by now, Ri's Anti is arguably a flop that her billboard 200 no.1 week's sales was even lower than C2C

How about the singles? 

RadioIsOurs
Just now, BloodyMonster said:

She did it in 2009-2011, so she can surely do it again! 

She didn't in 2013... :toofunny:

Arizona Sky
Just now, LavendarBlonde said:

She didn't in 2013... :toofunny:

True. She knows more now though. With AP, Gaga made the same electro music she did before and realized her formula could only work for so long. People got bored of it. Now she's learned to change it up, so I'm confident!

RadioIsOurs
Just now, BloodyMonster said:

True. She knows more now though. With AP, Gaga made the same electro music she did before and realized her formula could only work for so long. People got bored of it. Now she's learned to change it up, so I'm confident!

But how does she change up? Should she try new genres she's never done before, or go back to what made her popular back then?

yes and

Gaga's peak was in 2009-2011
If she has really hit songs on new album she could rule the charts again... but I think album would sold 4 mln, no more...

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

RadioIsOurs
Just now, dancewithnobody said:

Gaga's peak was in 2009-2011
If she has really hit songs on new album she could rule the charts again... but I think album would sold 4 mln, no more...

It's all about the singles really. Should she should go back to her synthpop/eurodance style of music?

Arizona Sky
2 minutes ago, LavendarBlonde said:

But how does she change up? Should she try new genres she's never done before, or go back to what made her popular back then?

I think she should try new things. It's all about experimenting and then seeing which one works the best. And she would know with all the good producers she working with!

7 minutes ago, LavendarBlonde said:

How about the singles? 

I know it's bullshit but it all depends on the quality of Gaga's new stuff

I think she should make catchy, less "artistic" stuff instead of some too personal to bad stuff

If she want to be popular, she has to please the major audience in which the songs must be a lil cheesy so that they could please those audience, imo it's not good for the present Gaga to do so but it's essential.

sorry for bad English

yes and
Just now, LavendarBlonde said:

It's all about the singles really. Should she should go back to her synthpop/eurodance style of music?

Yes, she should, EDM and techno pop were horrible :wtf:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

MonsterOfSpain

I need at least one hit that the GP loves. I'm seriously so tired of all my friends bashing her and talking about the meat dress 6 years later :giveup: A Sorry-sized hit would work so good for her (not talking about quality, I think it's trash but it's literally everywhere)

Iwontell

I don't think it's about "standing out", tbh...of course it's going to be a competitive moment and the fans will go nuclear, but if you stop and think about it, these artists are at very different moments in their careers and they need to achieve very different things with their releases as well...

Gaga, who has a loyal and still quite numerous fanbase, I believe would benefit more from being perceived as someone who delivers quality music than from having a lot of commercial success (if she sells considerably more than she did with ARTPOP, which is not that hard, she'll be fine). She should climb back up calmly and steadily. Commercial success should be the focus of ppl who either were put on a pedestal, like Bey, or ppl who need to cement their presence in the pop landscape, like Ariana...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived