Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

To gamer monster do u still hype about warcraft that duncan jones directed

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

Poope MOnster

First i love warcraft and very excited that when i know sam raimi is director but he then left because having problem with blizzard so director go to duncan jones i never watch Moon or souce code so i m not pretty sure about his works but i have some hope up because his work rating on IMDB look not that bad 

so when he not respect gaga i cant help but feel negative toward him it sound ridiculous but ... Idk it his dad tribute and that my most beloved artist urgg i hate this feeling

i get him why not like it / i like gaga tribute / i accept why gaga need to tribute bowie so much

but all negative toward her because his action gaga dont deserved that ffffffffffffffffffff

Atleast dont deserved to shade by that boring tribute lorde part with bad crack vocal and mess guitar

Gaga is my icon gaga not someone to deserved to call TRASH

she more than just bowie influence

Ash to ash girl / bruce springteen / radio gaga / heavy metal lover / jazz baby / whitney / mcqueen girl / madonna / micheal jackson / string / elton john / grace jones / boy geoge / disco girl / etc...

i need to clear my head and get over this feeling some how

I m feel like a big MESS 

:air:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTk983FB8jdmiyETtR6u3

Blueskye

The OP is a hot mess and I can't really make sense of it, but I love Warcraft. I play WoW everyday. Can't wait to see it in all of its CGI glory. They should get Gaga in the be a Mage, that would be cool. 

I'm just hoping it doesnt go the way of almost every other game adaptation where it flops so badly.

They've been hyping me since the initial announcement sp many years back and i don't wanna be let down :toofunny:

10 minutes ago, scottb1990 said:

The OP is a hot mess and I can't really make sense of it, but I love Warcraft. I play WoW everyday. Can't wait to see it in all of its CGI glory. They should get Gaga in the be a Mage, that would be cool. 

Naaa, she should play katrana prestor

I play wow daily(actually working on a mythic raid team application for legion as I type this out :emma:) but I hope the film spectacularly flops because it will completely remove any credibility given to this mess of a human being and his past words about GaGa will be meaningless.

darkchylde

I used to play WoW, too expensive for me now, the hype for legion is killing me.

Ps: Gags could totally Rock Sylvanas or Tyrande.

OP is trying to say that Duncan Jones, who is the director of upcoming Warcraft movie, is David Bowie's son - that one son of a (:neyde:) that wasn't satisfied with Gaga's Bowie tribute. 

I'm excited about this movie regardless. the only thing that matters is will it be good or not, I could care less about its director's musical preferences. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

YourEvilTwin

Did he really say anything the actual performance though? The only thing I'm aware of is that one tweet before the performance that was intentionally misquoted by the wonderful and responsible members of the media.

CatelynnMarie

I was annoyed and felt defensive towards his comment, but I guess it's his opinion. I play WoW everyday and I legitimately love the game with all my heart. For now I'm just ignoring the fact he directed it and am just paying attention to the fact that it's about Warcraft, not some petty comment. I can't let some stupid opinion get in the way of something I enjoy. 

But to the OP I know how you feel because I feel it too. Like as soon as we found out officially she was doing the Bowie tribute, I thought what Duncan was going to think of it and I hoped he would like it because he is involved in something I truly love and I wish so badly everyone would be Gaga's biggest fan too. Like combining two things I love truly, if any of that makes sense. 

I don't really care that he didn't appreciate Gaga's tribute. I'm still looking forward to this movie. :) 

Iwontell

Well, he never struck me as a particularly great director and I was never too crazy about Warcraft either, so the whole thing never excited me, tbh...and, as a gamer, after watching so many of my favorite games be destroyed on the big screen, I tend to think any game-based movie is a bad idea...I hope the upcoming Assassin's Creed movie proves me wrong :wtfga:

Off topic, but still on the matter: Game-based series, that's what could work...you'd have enough time for exposition (and we know games need that - the first gameplay hours of any game are basically being explained what that world is and how you fit int it), you'd have time for people to bond with the characters, you'd have time to properly explore their fictional world, etc.. A Fallout or a Red Dead series would be amazing!

Back to topic: And, honey, calm down. It wasn't a major shade and nobody cares about it...don't make it a big deal in your head, just go watch the movie and try to enjoy it, if you like Warcraft.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Well, he never struck me as a particularly great director and I was never too crazy about Warcraft either, so the whole thing never excited me, tbh...and, as a gamer, after watching so many of my favorite games be destroyed on the big screen, I tend to think any game-based movie is a bad idea...I hope the upcoming Assassin's Creed movie proves me wrong :wtfga:

Game-based series, that's what could work...

And, honey, calm down. It wasn't a major shade and nobody cares about it...don't make it a big deal in your head, just go watch the movie and try to enjoy it, if you like Warcraft.

well, actually, there are rare examples of good movies that are based on videogames - like Resident Evil (the first movie, the rest are crap), Silent Hill (also only first one, the second was horrible) and Mortal Kombat (once again, only the first movie). 

I kinda enjoyed D.O.A. as well (Dead or Alive) - but that's probably only because I'm a fan of Charlie's Angels sort of girl power movies :emma: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

SychosSoChic

All I have to say is that there better be some motherf*cking Sin'Dorei in that movie or I'm going to lose it :zilla: 

AND DRANEI. 

I WANT MY SPACE GOATS REPRESENTED.

*waits for League of Legends and Heroes of the Storm movie*

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived