💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can I ask why everyone is attacking g Dr. Luke?

Squidward T

Featured Posts

JackTheTripper
2 minutes ago, River said:

I was accused that I'm laying because I'm gay and "I wanted it" when my uncle raped me when I was 11..

I just can't with people that always finding excuses to protect the rapist, the MAN..

It's always a lie, maybe they wanted it, maybe they seduced him, maybe maybe maybe, enough!

I empathise with you verry much, and there is apsolutley nothing maybe or even queationing in your case, you are a victim of a horrible crime... The reason why maybe we  should be more sustained in this case is that there is a lots and lots of money on plate for both sides, money, power and image(which  make people do a lot of things in entertainment industrie)....

Other than that, all the best for you and  really hope that today you  are stronger  that that experience.

lotz of love <3 <3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Specially when proof was shown of Kesha saying he did not rape her or sexually assault her.. and her lawyer also lied about dr luke raping Gaga.. this does not mean that he is good, he still wont release her but hes not a rapist according to kesha yet she still wants to make him look like one in the media.

Kesha's lawyer assumed on twitter that Gaga was talking about the same producer. It was after her interview at Howard Stern.

He is rapist according to Kesha, you just choose to believe her testimony in 2011 and not now even though she spoke about the threats from dr. Luke. 

FreePalestine

1 minute ago, VampireHeart said:

Kesha's lawyer assumed on twitter that Gaga was talking about the same producer. It was after her interview at Howard Stern.

He is rapist according to Kesha, you just choose to believe her testimony in 2011 and not now even though she spoke about the threats from dr. Luke. 

I dont choose to believe anything.. I actually believe kesha more.. I just cant judge and ruin a person life without knowing the case or any of the people involved in this.

3 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

We should always say maybe maybe maybe.. or else, I could accuse you now of raping me and you will go to jail. and then you the The rapist The Man!!! men are not rapists and nobody is protecting men, people question victims in all cases weather its rape or not.

So accuse me, now.

Do you think it's easy?

Yes man are stronger, the world is ruled by man, the most powerful sex is man and woman and kids are weak against is.

The point of view right now is: he have a family, a career, a baby on the way, why to destroy HIS life?

there is a way to question victims and one of them is not to ask "did you seduced him" "what did you wear?" etc.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 minute ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I dont choose to believe anything.. I actually believe kesha more.. I just cant judge and ruin a person life without knowing the case or any of the people involved in this.

Your comment on GGD won't ruin dr.Luke's life.

He already has bad reputation in the industry. 

FreePalestine

I think it's disgusting that people accuse Kesha of trying to "ruin an innocent man's life" or whatever. Repulsive. Cos her life is a barrel of laughs at the moment, isn't it? The woman can't even work and she's got people double guessing her trauma. It's so gross. If you don't want to firmly stick to one side because you want solid proof then fine, be my guest. But this kind of talk is just awful.

5 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

I empathise with you verry much, and there is apsolutley nothing maybe or even queationing in your case, you are a victim of a horrible crime... The reason why maybe we  should be more sustained in this case is that there is a lots and lots of money on plate for both sides, money, power and image(which  make people do a lot of things in entertainment industrie)....

Other than that, all the best for you and  really hope that today you  are stronger  that that experience.

lotz of love <3 <3

The money and the power are on one side, luke and sony. kesha have too much to lose to stick to a lie.. so far it's not working for her except for the support from outside.

sony and luke have nothing to lose.. maybe a reputation, but for a short term.. in one year people will forget about it and will buy sony products and the next luke single will be #1 again..

And thank you :) I'm stronger now!  it's behind me!

KURUSHITOVSKA
16 minutes ago, River said:

I was accused that I'm lying because I'm gay and "I wanted it" when my uncle raped me when I was 11..

I just can't with people that always finding excuses to protect the rapist, the MAN..

It's always a lie, maybe they wanted it, maybe they seduced him, maybe maybe maybe, enough!

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

8 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

Your comment on GGD won't ruin dr.Luke's life.

He already has bad reputation in the industry. 

This comment does not make sense.. thats like saying this person in school already has a bad reputation so its ok to falsely accuse him and talking to my best friends about him wont change how the school thinks of him!

9 minutes ago, River said:

So accuse me, now.

Do you think it's easy?

Yes man are stronger, the world is ruled by man, the most powerful sex is man and woman and kids are weak against is.

The point of view right now is: he have a family, a career, a baby on the way, why to destroy HIS life?

there is a way to question victims and one of them is not to ask "did you seduced him" "what did you wear?" etc.

Did I say it was easy? did I say men are not stronger? did I say it was ok to ask questions like what did you wear? your comment though is just full of hate towards men you are a sexist but the kind of sexism that is accepted.

12 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

lotz of love <3 <3

But Kesha has no money because of this case! And she can't even make any because she can't get out of this damn contract. The only possible reason Sony and Dr. Luke want her to stay where she is, is for... Guess what? Money. She makes it for them and she's undeniably the biggest star on Luke's Sony imprint, Kemosabe. She doesn't want to get money out of this case, she just wants to be away from him and have the right to work again. The fact that so much is at stake for her is surely an indication that she's telling the truth as she has so much on the line, and as you mentioned, her image would be forever ruined if it was proved she was lying.

Just now, faysalaaa1 said:

This comment does not make sense.. thats like saying this person in school already has a bad reputation so its ok to falsely accuse him and talking to my best friends about him wont change how the school thinks of him!

You said

"I just cant judge and ruin a person life..." well you're unable to ruin his life either way.

You're again saying "falsely accuse", but you believe Kesha, THAT doesn't make sense.

You don't have to drag him, but you don't have to defend him either. He's in the position of power in this case, he has bad reputation and you don't think about Kesha and her ruined life/career by accusing her of being a liar.

FreePalestine

JackTheTripper

I think one point needs to be said, nobody ractional or humane will ever stand behind the rapist, the point is to take tthe fact that there is small amount of informations available for us, and we should remain sustained, i for once  only see motivs on both sides, so  hard for me to say too much, He does have bad reputatin, i understand, but i also heard she was trying to get out of sony for a long time, and was offer to sign to aiffrent label, and first she sue the label fo injuction to get out, thn she sue her producer, and at the end sue for sexual assault..... the only reason why I chused to stay neutral for now and not directly behind her back is beacuse it has happend a lot of time in industrie this type of story, and i have reasonable doubts on bouth sides

7 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Did I say it was easy? did I say men are not stronger? did I say it was ok to ask questions like what did you wear? your comment though is just full of hate towards men you are a sexist but the kind of sexism that is accepted.

I love men, I'm married to a man.

My comment represented the reality - men are stronger, you can't deny it, and also what you hear from people, what you hear from the lawyers, from judges when it comes to rape.

But what you are doing right, to attack me, finding excuses "you are sexist, you hate men" after I opened my heart here and told me story - a good example of what is going on right toward rape victims..

Archived