💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RUMOR: @ARTPOPGAGA: Eden (possible name of the lead single/LG5)

blackstar

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Solitaire

I'm so sad that so many people aren't here for this title, it's by far my favorite of the rumored titles :deadbanana:

- Previously Sycothisis

Just a reminder that 'The Applause' was pretty much passed around every "insider" twitter and blog, especially after Gaga teased it at the BTWBall. This account tweeted this information WAY after that point.

Some people (for some bizarre reason) heard Mary Jane Holland before the album release and those lyrics were floating around forever.

Gaga teased Jewels N' Drugs on LM randomly and everyone basically tweeted out variants of the post as they just hinted at the title. It was something bizarre like Jewels N' Narcotics or something on a random picture of her having her make-up applied.

-----------------

Basically... This is just an account that tweeted out previous rumours and more than likely, deleted those that turned out to be false a while ago.

Katsuki Bakugo

I hope it is Eden and about Paradise and the Original Sin and all that kind of stuff. and Monarch Butterflys and nature etc are used as imagery. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

TimisaMonster

Interesting this pops up after GGD had that rumor Mark said "Enjoy Eden"

Fake insider... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived